1. #23841
    Living Memory Sesshomaru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Troms, Norway
    Posts
    2,110
    Quote Originally Posted by Sy View Post
    anyway, i just came back from my doctor and guess what i got!^^
    Cookiez?!

    On a serious note: What did you get? Candy?!
    On a more serious note: What exactly did you get? Something that I like? =3

    +34

  2. #23842
    Quote Originally Posted by Draknalor186 View Post
    yay we win again <33

    but why cant we log wow ?

    +19
    +35

    I think it is certain areas. Here in the US I played until 4am my time xD

    [18:23:11] [Nifredil] confesses: I once punched a gnome. No reason. I was just having a bad day.

  3. #23843
    Deleted
    + 36

    I think we're closer now.
    I'm getting nearer.
    I can see you touching ground.
    It's getting clearer.

  4. #23844
    + 37

    [18:23:11] [Nifredil] confesses: I once punched a gnome. No reason. I was just having a bad day.

  5. #23845
    Quote Originally Posted by Migari View Post
    WALL-E is no more.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zefie View Post
    What happened to WALL-E?
    U sad?
    Quote Originally Posted by Longview View Post
    nice avatar/sig, I kind of miss his dreads though, felt odd to see him without them last summer..
    Yes, his dreads were awesome. He looks better with them... >.>

    +34

  6. #23846
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    U sad?
    Yes, I very sad.

    +35

  7. #23847
    plus foasrg aergj 36
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    And when you see them you'll be all like :O and we'll be all like and then people on the forums will still be all like(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

  8. #23848
    Deleted
    + 37

  9. #23849
    Fluffy Kitten Wass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    PvP forums
    Posts
    2,239
    + 38

    wats up?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

  10. #23850
    I am Murloc! Sy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Somewhere Blue
    Posts
    5,827
    Quote Originally Posted by Zefie View Post
    What happened to WALL-E?
    yeah, what happened to wall-e?

    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Drugs?
    yesh :I
    Also today will be busy at work so I may not be around much
    you work too much!^^

    Quote Originally Posted by Zefie View Post
    "Multiple exclamation marks are a sure sign of a diseased mind." - Terry Pratchett
    "And all those exclamation marks, you notice? Five? A sure sign of someone who wears his underpants on his head." - Terry Pratchett

    * Sigh

    Silly Bronies
    ey, no hating please! :P

    Quote Originally Posted by Zalënë View Post
    Cookiez?!
    no
    On a serious note: What did you get? Candy?!
    no
    On a more serious note: What exactly did you get? Something that I like? =3
    hmm. maybe?

    Quote Originally Posted by Zefie View Post
    Yes, I very sad.
    i too!


    +39.

  11. #23851
    Dang quotes.

    +40.

  12. #23852
    +41

    Cheers~

  13. #23853
    The Patient Docdruid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Lisboa, Portugal
    Posts
    272
    +43... A big hello to Drakside, and all the players, haven't been here in a while
    "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."~Evelyn Beatrice Hall
    "Never argue with an idiot, they will drag you to their level and beat you with experience." ~Anonymous

  14. #23854
    Deleted
    + 44

  15. #23855
    Quote Originally Posted by Zefie View Post
    Yes, I very sad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sy View Post
    yeah, what happened to wall-e?
    Quote Originally Posted by Migari View Post
    Very ..
    Cheer up.
    I'm the one who should be sad... he went from this and this to... this ._.
    I don't even.

    +41

  16. #23856
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    Cheer up.
    I'm the one who should be sad... he went from this and this to... this ._.
    I don't even.

    +41
    Anders du får mig att ledsenansikte.

    +42

  17. #23857
    +42

    I normally have no hair. It is over rated!

    [18:23:11] [Nifredil] confesses: I once punched a gnome. No reason. I was just having a bad day.

  18. #23858
    I am Murloc! Sy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Somewhere Blue
    Posts
    5,827
    Quote Originally Posted by Docdruid View Post
    A big hello to Drakside, and all the players, haven't been here in a while
    i don't remember you, but hi and wb^^


    +43.

  19. #23859
    Deleted
    + 44
    * Teemo walks out of a bush with half HP

    * Gangplank crits his face and kills him with 1 spell

    * They both lol in chat

  20. #23860
    Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    U sad?
    YES! Wth is the crap in your sig and avatar now??? Bring back Wall-E qq...

    Quote Originally Posted by Sy View Post
    you work too much!^^
    Yes... but it pays teh bills Also, this is the first time in a VERY long time I don't have to work on weekends. So I am not complaining

    Quote Originally Posted by Migari View Post
    Just finished watching the original FMA ...

    It was awsome! And that ending .. (Hmm, think I'll watch Brotherhood next)
    You should! Brotherhood is awesome... though there are many differences. I can't wait to see where it goes. Sadly some sad things don't change But some do.

    Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    Cheer up.
    I'm the one who should be sad... he went from this and this to... this ._.
    Yo... dreads are gross...

    +45

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •