Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    AHMG it is sunny and warm outside!!! I didn't think the sun existed anymore!
    * happydance!

Also Raven took off about 30 points because he made an epic post quoting everyone who talked while he was gone for a month and I said he deserved to take off 30 points because it was beyond epic. ALSO... the mods rarely post lately anyways and it is rather boring to do this without opposition... also <3 Raven
    This gave me an idea, why don't we just let raven subtract 3 points for every post that he quotes?

Exercises are good Wassi Though I don't do very well with exercising for the sake of exercising... it gets uber boring. My saving grace has been the Wii fit... that is a ton of fun; and I finally found a sports bra that actually keeps the girls in place AND is comfortable... never thought that would happen

+16
    Since 2 months I've done my exercising properly, and sometimes I have to push myself but it's so worth it in the end. I WANNA BE STRONG RAWR

Also, the weather has been instabile in stockholm for 3 days now. One hour rain, one hour sun, one hour cloudy, one hour sun, one hour rain etc etc etc etc! Now it's raining again ^^

+19
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wasselina View Post
    Also, the weather has been instabile in stockholm for 3 days now. One hour rain, one hour sun, one hour cloudy, one hour sun, one hour rain etc etc etc etc! Now it's raining again ^^
    Guds straff för att du är stockholmare.

Well where I used to live in the South East it's been sunny and wonderful for months. Up here in the North East it has been total fail though
    Still, it's sunny now, right? Enjoy it as much as you can!

shhhhhh!! They'll hear you!
    Sorry, I'll keep it down.

+20

Also: instabile? What the fuck is up with my grammar, that's perfect swenglish there. Unstable* is the right word.

Zefie, we're not all as bad as you think.
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.

This gave me an idea, why don't we just let raven subtract 3 points for every post that he quotes?
    idk... that would be asking him to do a lot of math

Have your scientists been experimenting with weather controlling technologies!!!!!

+21

Deleted
    Zefie, we're not all as bad as you think.
    Speak not your blasphemy, heathen!

idk... that would be asking him to do a lot of math
    Arithmetics be hard, yo.

+22

Quote Originally Posted by Zefie View Post
    Arithmetics be hard, yo.
    Maths are hard!!!

Speaking of math being difficult there is a pretty funny thread in general where someone is claiming to have proof that loot is not random.

+23

Deleted
    Maths are hard!!!
    3 * X is hard, you know. I once sat with such a problem for several hours trying to figure out the result.
    Speaking of math being difficult there is a pretty funny thread in general where someone is claiming to have proof that loot is not random.
    I have proof that all men are gay. I asked 1 guy and he said he was. (Yes, I read that thread. Hilarious.)

+24

Quote Originally Posted by Zefie View Post
    I have proof that all men are gay. I asked 1 guy and he said he was. (Yes, I read that thread. Hilarious.)
    lol

+25

Deleted
    + 26
    Also, did you know that if I roll a dice and get two 3's in a row, that means every subsequent roll will be a 3?

+ 27

[18:23:11] [Nifredil] confesses: I once punched a gnome. No reason. I was just having a bad day.

Deleted
    + 28

+ 30

Drak, did you ever get an answer to that pvp queuing question? My fiance is a butt and decided to not help

Deleted
    + 31

+ 30

Drak, did you ever get an answer to that pvp queuing question? My fiance is a butt and decided to not help
    What question was that? Back when I played I did a lot of pvp.

+32

Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post

+29
    +30

This amuses me

[18:23:11] [Nifredil] confesses: I once punched a gnome. No reason. I was just having a bad day.

Deleted
    + 31

Quote Originally Posted by Andelormon View Post
    This amuses me

+28

What question was that? Back when I played I did a lot of pvp.
    Apparently someone had said that people who turn off xp can now queue with other people even if they haven't turned it off. Which completely defeats what blizz was trying to accomplish with that. Drak was trying to find out if it was true or not.

Also, epic posts Dalliah

+29