1. #26361
    Living Memory Sesshomaru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Troms, Norway
    Posts
    2,110
    Quote Originally Posted by Wasselina View Post
    Ouch. I like the sun but I see your point. It's completely dark in Stockholm now though. Thankfully.
    Apparently Wa-chan, you are the only one who truly understands me.. =3
    Unlike a certain bastard..

  2. #26362
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zalënë View Post
    Apparently Wa-chan, you are the only one who truly understands me.. =3
    Unlike a certain bastard..
    ...who?

    -25

  3. #26363
    Living Memory Sesshomaru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Troms, Norway
    Posts
    2,110
    Quote Originally Posted by Zefie View Post
    ...who?
    Oh silly, silly zefie.
    You know who it is.
    Oh, and Arlee-chan also knows it...
    Raven-sama(♥) as well.

  4. #26364
    -24

    Za-chan is confusing me now

  5. #26365
    -23

    Za-Chan is always confusing. It is why we love him!

    [18:23:11] [Nifredil] confesses: I once punched a gnome. No reason. I was just having a bad day.

  6. #26366
    -22

    True, true.

    Also, I'm curious, what would my chan/sama name be?

  7. #26367
    - 25

    Mid way point.

  8. #26368
    -24
    Damn, we're still in the negatives? GET MOVING PEOPLE!
    "Isn't sanity really just a one-trick pony anyway? I mean all you get is one trick, rational thinking, but when you're good and crazy, oooh, oooh, oooh, the sky is the limit." - The Tick

    And yes, it is an exploding beer.

    Antisaintz - Because, well, I wuv my dk

  9. #26369
    - 23

    [18:23:11] [Nifredil] confesses: I once punched a gnome. No reason. I was just having a bad day.

  10. #26370
    Quote Originally Posted by Saint42 View Post
    Damn, we're still in the negatives? GET MOVING PEOPLE!
    Only because Raven can reset the score to -29 whenever he feels like it (which is all the time)

    -22

  11. #26371
    Scarab Lord Azgraal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    The Unvanquished City of Porto, Portugal
    Posts
    4,135
    Let's get going people!

    -21

  12. #26372
    The Patient Sukaduk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    The 'Gate
    Posts
    240
    -20

    Go Go GO


  13. #26373
    Quote Originally Posted by mynameisjona View Post
    Only because Raven can reset the score to -29 whenever he feels like it (which is all the time)

    -22
    -19 I know, the dang op mod, i'd call for nerfs if i didn't think i'd just get laughed out of the building
    "Isn't sanity really just a one-trick pony anyway? I mean all you get is one trick, rational thinking, but when you're good and crazy, oooh, oooh, oooh, the sky is the limit." - The Tick

    And yes, it is an exploding beer.

    Antisaintz - Because, well, I wuv my dk

  14. #26374
    - 18

    [18:23:11] [Nifredil] confesses: I once punched a gnome. No reason. I was just having a bad day.

  15. #26375
    Quote Originally Posted by Saint42 View Post
    I know, the dang op mod, i'd call for nerfs if i didn't think i'd just get laughed out of the building
    Not to mention that we've won like 20 times in a row now

    -17

  16. #26376
    Quote Originally Posted by mynameisjona View Post
    Not to mention that we've won like 20 times in a row now

    -17
    psh, just means the mods need to post more, not flex op muscles =D

    -16
    "Isn't sanity really just a one-trick pony anyway? I mean all you get is one trick, rational thinking, but when you're good and crazy, oooh, oooh, oooh, the sky is the limit." - The Tick

    And yes, it is an exploding beer.

    Antisaintz - Because, well, I wuv my dk

  17. #26377
    Moderator Remilia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Avatar: Momoco
    Posts
    15,160
    -15 go away mods... ( ´ Д ` )

  18. #26378
    - 14

    [18:23:11] [Nifredil] confesses: I once punched a gnome. No reason. I was just having a bad day.

  19. #26379
    Quote Originally Posted by Saint42 View Post
    psh, just means the mods need to post more, not flex op muscles =D
    Too true. (though that would mean less time on more important things-like stopping trolls)

    -13

  20. #26380
    Quote Originally Posted by mynameisjona View Post
    Too true. (though that would mean less time on more important things-like stopping trolls)

    -13
    But playing with trolls is ENDLESS amusement!

    -12
    "Isn't sanity really just a one-trick pony anyway? I mean all you get is one trick, rational thinking, but when you're good and crazy, oooh, oooh, oooh, the sky is the limit." - The Tick

    And yes, it is an exploding beer.

    Antisaintz - Because, well, I wuv my dk

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •