1. #26901
    Deleted
    + 17
    Silly Drak.

  2. #26902
    The Lightbringer Draknalor186's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    3,023
    + 18

    oh y silly me

  3. #26903
    i've never come in this forum before. where am i?

  4. #26904
    Deleted
    + 19

  5. #26905
    + 21 hello everybody how's your day?

  6. #26906
    Deleted
    + 22
    Bought a moe moe kyun figurine, so my day is awesome by default.

  7. #26907
    Fluffy Kitten Wass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    PvP forums
    Posts
    2,239
    Time for a big fucking 0,2kg burger outside in the sun, boy I love this.
    +23
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

  8. #26908
    Quote Originally Posted by Wasselina View Post
    boy I love this.
    +23
    Boy I love Bolt. Watched it yesterday and I fricking love it.
    +20

  9. #26909
    Deleted
    + 21
    Now whip it into shape.

  10. #26910
    [14:49] <longview> this shit has awesome lyrics
    [14:49] <longview> "i like beef and broccoli motherfucker. mind your god-damn business."

    22

  11. #26911
    Deleted
    + 23

  12. #26912
    Fluffy Kitten Wass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    PvP forums
    Posts
    2,239
    Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    Boy I love Bolt. Watched it yesterday and I fricking love it.
    +20
    hahaha, internet high-five

    +24
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

  13. #26913

  14. #26914
    Deleted
    + 26
    So many weeaboos...

  15. #26915
    Quote Originally Posted by Zefie View Post
    Too busy buying anime figurines, listening to J-pop through huge speakers and admiring cosplayers to play LoL.
    Dumb question... wut's a cosplay?

    Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    You still in Upcon?
    Dalliah... your new avatar and sig keep making me think you are Migi.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zefie View Post
    So many weeaboos...
    Wut's weeaboo??? ahmg what are you talking about?? qq



    +27

  16. #26916
    +28 AHOY! All men and guns on deck! Moderator sailing towards us!

  17. #26917
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Dalliah... your new avatar and sig keep making me think you are Migi.
    You're not the first one.
    Code:
    [16:04:36] <Zefie> Dalliah, did you have to switch your avatar to that?
    [16:04:42] <Zefie> Makes me think I'm talking to Migari.
    And I'm considering using this sig instead of my current one: http://i.imgur.com/jXQGC.jpg
    I wish the sig limit was bigger

  18. #26918
    Fluffy Kitten Wass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    PvP forums
    Posts
    2,239
    Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    You're not the first one.
    Code:
    [16:04:36] <Zefie> Dalliah, did you have to switch your avatar to that?
    [16:04:42] <Zefie> Makes me think I'm talking to Migari.
    And I'm considering using this sig instead of my current one: http://i.imgur.com/jXQGC.jpg
    I wish the sig limit was bigger
    I so wish that aswell... I got this awesome picture lying around.

    +29

    Edit; btw, how to make a border for the sig? Do I have to do that separately with some other program tool?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

  19. #26919
    Quote Originally Posted by Wasselina View Post
    Edit; btw, how to make a border for the sig? Do I have to do that separately with some other program tool?
    I use GIMP for it and Photoshop for resizing images. (Because you don't lose any quality when you resize it the right way in Photoshop)

  20. #26920

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •