10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Yea... I have never been one for alts but right now aside from my main I have a lvl 85 warrior, lvl 81 pally, a mage, a second warrior, 2 druids, and a baby priest I am working on. About the only thing I feel like doing outside of raiding ><
    I cant bring myself to level another toon atm, 6 85's already (dk, priest, lock, druid, dk2, paladin), with many more at all levels.

+13
    Lovely signature made by Visenna!

+14
    Trying to learn how to use photoshop. Its too crafty for Skelington.

10+ Year Old Account
    I only ever reached one 85 before getting bored of cata....but that's another story. Did you know water takes too long to boil? but not long enough to up the score again dammit....

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Quote Originally Posted by lilisk View Post
    I cant bring myself to level another toon atm, 6 85's already (dk, priest, lock, druid, dk2, paladin), with many more at all levels.
    Yea at that point I probably wouldn't want to either lol

Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    Trying to learn how to use photoshop. Its too crafty for Skelington.
    man I remember back in the day when photoshop was all easy and stuff... of course this was also back when I had an Apple IIc ><

+15

---------- Post added 2011-09-14 at 06:33 PM ----------

Lol worgen you could have posted a number

+16
    Y U NO post number dawg
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

Yea Treann... apparently Worgen didn't realize that 6:31 is 10 min after 6:21 lol (or whatever time you guys see in your times zone... 10:31 maybe?)

10+ Year Old Account
    +17 well when I posted it my clock in my corner said 5:30, but sometimes my pc can see the future(or just isn't synced quite right with mmo-champ's clock) and it will be behind by about 20 sec or so(I have proof of this too btw). so even though it was 5:30 on my end, the website was already at 5:31(and I's not a rule breaker like a certain mod we all know :P) but also, this recipe confuses me b/c it uses macaroni so I thought I had to boil water, but it actually gets cooked with how the recipe goes so I wasted 8 minutes boiling water lol

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

10+ Year Old Account
    +15
    (10char)
    Lovely signature made by Visenna!

10+ Year Old Account
    +17 see? I up the score when my clock shows the right time :P

though, I tried to re-sync my clock and when I clicked the sync button, it kept saying an error occured so maybe it's been going on so long that my pc was actually off. So I did a different website to sync it to and it worked so we'll see now
    Last edited by Loaf; 2011-09-14 at 10:57 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Photoshop... used to have a lot of fun with that. I don't have the software now and paint does enough for my basic needs. +18
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

10+ Year Old Account
    +19 skel, make me a charizard with pikachu's head wearing link's hat and riding on epona and I will think you are good at photoshop(assuming it actually looks good :P)

+17

Cant figure out how to take image into imgur or something...

10+ Year Old Account
    +18 upload it from your pc :P oh and (read in the Prof's voice) Good news everyone! I just remembered I could check online to see if I passed my GED aaaaaand I PASSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

+19
    lol im making a wallpaper of "us" but i need to know Arlee, what is your avatar from?
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    +18 upload it from your pc :P oh and (read in the Prof's voice) Good news everyone! I just remembered I could check online to see if I passed my GED aaaaaand I PASSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!
    WOOHOO!!!!

I couldnt find out how to save it into my documents, so i had to make an account on some photoshop website and upload it to there. Now behold! My first masterpiece!
    http://i.imgur.com/pKv2r.jpg

+

Arlee is Ein from Cowboy Bebop. Duh.

Now to start on that charizard...

10+ Year Old Account
    +21 it looks like something someone who just started using photoshop would make :P