yesuare

Deleted
    Too much pokemon here.....

+5

Deleted
    +7 10char

Good morning!

Gz worgen! Sure must mean a lot.

I just had my hair cut, feels like I lost 1kg of weight on my head.

+8

Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    You must have had a heckuva lot of hair O.o
    +9
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

Quote Originally Posted by treann View Post
    [IMG]http://i1138.photobucket.com/albums/n538/TreannHTF/playersvsmods.jpg[IMG]
    That is pretty darned awesome Treann

Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    was supposed to be this:
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/DgosC.gif[IMG]
    Oh, that was pretty darned funny

Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    I always assumed female since the night elf avatar and the name jona are female. But then again, Kalynn also seems like a female with his name, avatar, and signature.
    Interesting... never thought of Jona as a female name. Only Jona's a know of are male... internetz makes everything such a quandary

Quote Originally Posted by DragonX7 View Post
    @Treann - Wallpaper for forum...?
    Go back a page or two

Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    Oh. Kumduh is the human on the right?

Was trying to figure out who it was for a while.
    Me too lol

Quote Originally Posted by Kerath View Post
    amidoinitrite?
    Welcome to teh thread Kerath

Quote Originally Posted by Wasselina View Post
    I just had my hair cut, feels like I lost 1kg of weight on my head.
    Are you an English Sheepdog? o.O

+10

+ 11

gratz too the haircut

+12 heya everyone, how y'all doing? and nice megapost Arlee :P
    Death would be a welcome embrace.

Hehe thanks Worgen I like the new sig!

+13

+14 it's awesome isn't it? I made it all myself

Yea I have been debating about getting Photoshop to start making things too. I used to do a lot of drawing (not on computer drawing... idk how the kids these days differentiate between the two) and think it would be cool to do some of this stuff... but I can't spare the monies atm... I am also still searching for a mac wow modelviewer that doesn't crash as soon as i try to use it though...

+15

+16 I can't help you on the mac thing. I don't have one so I wouldn't know what to look for. Maybe you could try asking around here somewhere(someone ought to know).

I had gotten a 1-month trial of photoshop earlier this year and never used it. Just wasn't interested in it at the time. I think there are some programs that are like phoroshop that are free, but idk how good they work or how much you can do with them. http://www.gimp.org/ is one but you have download it differently for mac(just read the mac OS section on the download page).

Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    I can't help you on the mac thing. I don't have one so I wouldn't know what to look for. Maybe you could try asking around here somewhere(someone ought to know).

I had gotten a 1-month trial of photoshop earlier this year and never used it. Just wasn't interested in it at the time. I think there are some programs that are like phoroshop that are free, but idk how good they work or how much you can do with them. http://www.gimp.org/ is one but you have download it differently for mac(just read the mac OS section on the download page).
    Yea I have done a few searches around... though things that seem to work for other mac people don't seem to work for me = /

The free thing is an option as well... I'll look into it some. The truth though is probably that I don't really have time for yet another hobby atm

+17

---------- Post added 2011-09-15 at 12:27 PM ----------

Whar iz everyone else today? = /

+18 I had to take my dogs to the vet and then went shopping for a few things. I's back now though as for everyone else: Jona is MIA. Skel is probably doodling with photoshop, others I'm not sure(probably our European buddies who have weird time zones :P)

Pfft people with weird time zones what's wrong with them???

+19

+20 not quite sure, but have you seen the Mage t13? zomg flashlights on their head XD(actually raised up goggles but still) I laughed a good laugh lol

Lol yea... they have lazers on their heads lol. Honestly though, looking at all the mage sets I don't think I like any of them. And I think the Shammy set doesn't look very shammistic.

+21

Also... I am so pissed off at my company's travel website atm it's not even funny. I literally feel like smashing my head in because this is soo frustrating....
    Last edited by Arlee; 2011-09-15 at 06:52 PM.

+22 Are those frickin' sharks with frickin' laser beams attached to their frickin' heads?

Way you put that reminded me of that quote lol

Lol, it is exactly what I thought of when I saw it

---------- Post added 2011-09-15 at 02:55 PM ----------

Oh I just noticed your signature... the words... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bagel