10+ Year Old Account
    +14 it's awesome isn't it? I made it all myself

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Yea I have been debating about getting Photoshop to start making things too. I used to do a lot of drawing (not on computer drawing... idk how the kids these days differentiate between the two) and think it would be cool to do some of this stuff... but I can't spare the monies atm... I am also still searching for a mac wow modelviewer that doesn't crash as soon as i try to use it though...

+15

10+ Year Old Account
    +16 I can't help you on the mac thing. I don't have one so I wouldn't know what to look for. Maybe you could try asking around here somewhere(someone ought to know).

I had gotten a 1-month trial of photoshop earlier this year and never used it. Just wasn't interested in it at the time. I think there are some programs that are like phoroshop that are free, but idk how good they work or how much you can do with them. http://www.gimp.org/ is one but you have download it differently for mac(just read the mac OS section on the download page).

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    I can't help you on the mac thing. I don't have one so I wouldn't know what to look for. Maybe you could try asking around here somewhere(someone ought to know).

I had gotten a 1-month trial of photoshop earlier this year and never used it. Just wasn't interested in it at the time. I think there are some programs that are like phoroshop that are free, but idk how good they work or how much you can do with them. http://www.gimp.org/ is one but you have download it differently for mac(just read the mac OS section on the download page).
    Yea I have done a few searches around... though things that seem to work for other mac people don't seem to work for me = /

The free thing is an option as well... I'll look into it some. The truth though is probably that I don't really have time for yet another hobby atm

+17

---------- Post added 2011-09-15 at 12:27 PM ----------

Whar iz everyone else today? = /

10+ Year Old Account
    +18 I had to take my dogs to the vet and then went shopping for a few things. I's back now though as for everyone else: Jona is MIA. Skel is probably doodling with photoshop, others I'm not sure(probably our European buddies who have weird time zones :P)

Pfft people with weird time zones what's wrong with them???

+19

10+ Year Old Account
    +20 not quite sure, but have you seen the Mage t13? zomg flashlights on their head XD(actually raised up goggles but still) I laughed a good laugh lol

Lol yea... they have lazers on their heads lol. Honestly though, looking at all the mage sets I don't think I like any of them. And I think the Shammy set doesn't look very shammistic.

+21

Also... I am so pissed off at my company's travel website atm it's not even funny. I literally feel like smashing my head in because this is soo frustrating....
    Last edited by Arlee; 2011-09-15 at 06:52 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    +22 Are those frickin' sharks with frickin' laser beams attached to their frickin' heads?

Way you put that reminded me of that quote lol

Lol, it is exactly what I thought of when I saw it

---------- Post added 2011-09-15 at 02:55 PM ----------

Oh I just noticed your signature... the words... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bagel

10+ Year Old Account
    :O a whole page dedicated to my dog? awesome! seriousface now, my gf and I when we're grocery shopping wil point out the bagels sometimes and be like 'They're selling our dog' or something like that. And what is your company's travel website doing that is pissing you off?

+23

hey arlee, hey worg, hey kumduh, hey wasse, hey skeli

wasse did u see the wallpaper?
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

10+ Year Old Account
    +24 C-c-c-c-c-c-combo breaker, heya Treann. How ya doin?

Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    :O a whole page dedicated to my dog? awesome! seriousface now, my gf and I when we're grocery shopping wil point out the bagels sometimes and be like 'They're selling our dog' or something like that. And what is your company's travel website doing that is pissing you off?
    You are silly lol. Oh I keep trying to book a rental car and a hotel and it says they are available but everytime I select them I get a pop up that says they are sold out and it crashes the site -_-

Hai Treann

+25

10+ Year Old Account
    +27 bad website is bad. Good luck getting it to work though. Heya Drak

I'ma play some guitar be back soon
    Last edited by Loaf; 2011-09-15 at 07:17 PM.

Eh I gave up and called travel directly even though we aren't supposed to do that....

Morning Drak

+28

10+ Year Old Account
    + 29

+30

HAI

Yay moar peoples

(why does spell check say peoples is correct???)

+31