+12 wasse, vitamin c pills and lots of water/tea/whatever you drink that isn't booze or carbonated.
    Death would be a welcome embrace.

No getting sic Wass.. Fight it! BE all RAWR I will NOT get sick!!! RAWR

+13

lol Arlee, that reminds me. There's been pollen in the air(or something) and it's covering my gf's car. I wrote RAWR on the back window on it as a reminder for her to get it washed(she never does).

+14

Dont listen to them. Make a clone of yourself, shrink it to microscopic size, and have it battle the illness from the inside out.

And always aim for the eye.

+15 very interesting skel. Or we could shrink Linkarizu and have him do it for Wasse.

Are you kidding? That thing would rip Wasse to tiny little bitsies. Consider yourself lucky that i didnt make it dual wielding master swords like i originally planned.

that would be wrong and would tear a hole in the time-space continuum. There is only one Master Sword. now if you said dual wielding the MS with Biggoron's sword, then I could see why.

Deleted
    +16
    Hey nani nani with the hoo and the haw

+17 lol that color is so hard to see :P

+18

That is why it is so dangerous. Such a beast cannot wield both swords at once, for all carbon based life forms would be brutally slaughtered in the mere instant before the time line shatters.

This color is harder.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    +17 lol that color is so hard to see :P
    I'll give you a colour to see! *nerd rage*
    +19

+19 Linkarizu is op....gogo mewtwo gifs(but w/o the ones of him blowing shit up, just the prof. ones)

+20

Last edited by Skelington; 2011-09-15 at 11:55 PM.

+21 brilliant! and sorry for not fixing my number, was distracted by dinner lol

I didnt even notice that. Be wary. Linkarizu will be in your bedroom tonight.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post

They sure did.

+22

+ 23 so its type is prolly something crazy and never before seen in pokemon: Fire/Flying/Electric/Link.

What is the Link type you ask? the most powerful in the game. Due to its extreme versatility, it is super effective against all types and has no weakness.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    Due to its extreme versatility, it is super effective against all types and has no weakness.
    My oh my! Venublazard can handle it!
    My oh my x2. It's 2:20 am. I bid you goodnight.
    +24

+25

i don't want to live on this planet anymore
    Last edited by Nightfury Treann; 2011-09-16 at 12:27 AM.