+13

I remember getting stuck somewhere in ages, so i raged and started to play my brother's seasons. Beat that, then went back and beat ages after like a year. Ages makes Seasons look like the entire game is fighting octoroks.

+14
    hey how do i post little images with link?

+15

Treann, it depends on the site
    The guides are here:
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...des-collection

+16 just upload the image to imgur and go from there
    Death would be a welcome embrace.

+17

+18

Yea, Imgur is by far the easiest to work with

Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    anyone here read the Song of Ice and Fire series?
    Thought about it but I never got around to it.

Quote Originally Posted by mynameisjona View Post
    And Arlee: I don't think the points will need to be reviewed. You and I take plenty of breaks at times which offer huge opportunities
    Yea.. it's deffinitly something to think about though. It's never good when one side is easily dominating all the time. The game is far more interesting when either side can win. (for instance I think mods should get an increase in the number of points they can deduct)

Also I am uber sleepy and frustrated after raiding tonight. Apparently everyone decided that they didn't have to pay attention because of the nerfs and we had the sloppiest run ever and still didn't kill Rag... and baleroc is still refusing to drop my trink... and the stupid druid, dk, mage, something token dropped off domo yet again... /sigh

+19

+20 sounds like you had fun :P /seriousface though, gogo Game of Thrones you will not be disappointed lol.

and here, have a kitten:

+21

Or we could go to being .5 points instead of 1 (just kidding, that'd be dumb as hell)

And I like the Druid token, don't be hatin'

+22

Sounds like raiding is fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    sounds like you had fun :P /seriousface though, gogo Game of Thrones you will not be disappointed lol.

and here, have a kitten:
    See.. ok... I mean... so i have watched... well i was going to say a few of the episodes of the TV show but then I realized I only have watched 2 episodes because after Lady was murdered I decided I couldn't handle it. And I read the Game of Thrones Spoilers thread a lot... because it's a really good story and great characters, but watching it or reading I get too caught up in it and it feels like often all the awful people succed while the people who deserve to get good things get murdered or worse... So I might rad it eventually but probably not until after I know the whole storyline ><

Quote Originally Posted by mynameisjona View Post
    Or we could go to being .5 points instead of 1 (just kidding, that'd be dumb as hell)

And I like the Druid token, don't be hatin'
    Dude we can't even handle whole numbers some days lol

And the druid token wouldn't be so bad if it didn't EVERY TIME!... I want my 4pc qq

+23

+24

I occasionally really wish I was still doing it

And Arlee: remember, that token is the only one with 4 on it. Higher drop rate makes sense (and one of them is Druid which has up to 4 different gear set ups [even more if you're specializing gear like extra dodge or extra mastery on tank gear])

+25 less qq more pewpew :P

+25

+26

a dormir ^^

oh skely, your number :S

+ 27 aaaaaand I'm off to bed, night peoples

+28

Shhhhh.

+29

More pew pew?