10+ Year Old Account
    + 32

have a feeling that i just posted this exact number O_o

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zefie View Post
    still, Konata > all.

i will refrain from posting what i'd call proof, as that would be about the fourth time already in this thread...

+33.

Sy... what is your signature anyways? It always makes me think of a priest but what looks like the handle of a 2h sword behind her confuses me

+35

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Sy... what is your signature anyways? It always makes me think of a priest but what looks like the handle of a 2h sword behind her confuses me
    what may "of the ebon blade" indicate? :P
    hint: click it!^^

+36.

+33

See, Mods!? This is why we can't have nice things!

Quote Originally Posted by Sy View Post
    what may "of the ebon blade" indicate? :P
    hint: click it!^^

+36.
    Derr... That was my other guess, I vaguely have some memory that they had a helm like that. Still looks kind of priestly to me though oooh... ima going to start a petition for priests to be able to use 2h swords.. that would be awesome

+35

+36 keep pushing they arent holding us anymore.

Deleted
    Contributing

+35

10+ Year Old Account
    Derr... That was my other guess, I vaguely have some memory that they had a helm like that.
    yeah, it's the starting gear, the very first items deathknights wear when created and the sword they use through the whole starting zone.

i love this set, hoods ftw <3
    Still looks kind of priestly to me though
    true
    priest t6 is pretty dark with a hood too (also one of my favorite sets). i like that kinda cold and mysterious feeling of them both.

this is my actual priest:

so shiny ^_^
    never in my over 5 years of playtime did i wait so much to get an item as for those t5 shoulderpads..

oooh... ima going to start a petition for priests to be able to use 2h swords.. that would be awesome
    avenger angel style? =)
    that would kick ass!
    or shields for guardian angel stuff (pallies look to mortal-warrior like)!

+36.
    Last edited by Sy; 2011-04-07 at 03:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sy View Post
    never in my over 5 years of playtime did i wait so much to get those t5 shoulderpads..
    You might have guessed but that was my favorite Priest set... though I didn't start my priest until a month before wrath lol.

I agree the set you ended the dk starting area with was absolutely epic... that whole starting zone was epic. I did the whole thing in one shot because I was having so much fun with it lol.

+38

Deleted

▲ ▲
    Oh wow, this filters out the Alt+255 code to a *
    +39

+ 42

tenltrz
    Quote Originally Posted by kevindv View Post
    gearscore is like a bikini, what it shows is suggestive. But what it hides is far more important

10+ Year Old Account
    You might have guessed but that was my favorite Priest set...
    i have to say i didn't like the head piece too much though. it looks good as portrayed in your signature, but from the front it looked kinda strange imo, at least on blood elves :/

ah, the memories.. when the shoulder piece FINALLY dropped again with me in the raid and then a shadowpriest (!) who started raiding actively just about two weeks before got it, because i didn't have enough dkp, since i didn't have much time to raid back then and was one of the very few who would sign up for progression wiping over farm runs (which awards much less dkp in most guilds -.-')...
    the three other healpriests had been showing off their white angel like style sets on all the first-kill screenies for quite some time already, and had been telling me something like "oh don't worry Syri, you'll get it next! " all the time^^

that was the only time i really got kinda angry and down irl for not getting an item in wow =/

+42. (!)
    edit: damnit. +43!
    Last edited by Sy; 2011-04-07 at 03:48 PM.