Deleted
    + 2
    I was in class, watching a movie about the last surviving soldiers of WW1.

Deleted
    +3 and then 10 something

Deleted
    + 4
    Got Kanon to work, happyface.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zalënë View Post
    Where art thou, people? :'(
    I'm right here Za-chan! Have been outside doing fitness that I do 2-3 times a week, it's 25 degrees hot in the sun and I broke a new personal record today! I ran 4 km in just 17min 10sec. I'm only 1min 10sec away from my goal now! Feels great.

+5
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wasselina View Post
    I'm right here Za-chan! Have been outside doing fitness that I do 2-3 times a week, it's 25 degrees hot in the sun and I broke a new personal record today! I ran 4 km in just 17min 10sec. I'm only 1min 10sec away from my goal now! Feels great.
    Pssh, physical activity.

+6

10+ Year Old Account
    OOOoooooo! Sounds lovely! (to watch, of course.. )

+7

10+ Year Old Account
    + 7
    some1 killed my net so was without wow for 2 hours 20 min the net is still gone says something like "internetåtkomst saknas" if any1 know how too fix that it would be big help <33 but im on somekind off mobile internet atm

+8. I keep... coming... back. I can't... stay... away!

Big thanks to Safhira for my Signature!
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/llane/Gog…

10+ Year Old Account
    + 9

fix my net some1!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Draknalor186 View Post
    + 9

fix my net some1!!
    Unplug/Replug cables, restart router, machine and everything in the line there. For normal households that miss internet physical activities can fix everything, if the problem lies with the household. Your internet company could be the problem though, and the only thing you can do then is wait.

+11
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.

Deleted
    +12
    tenchars and so

Deleted
    Unplug/Replug cables, restart router, machine and everything in the line there. For normal households that miss internet physical activities can fix everything, if the problem lies with the household. Your internet company could be the problem though, and the only thing you can do then is wait.
    Writing angry letters may not be more productive than waiting but it's a ton more fun.
    +14

AHMG it is sunny and warm outside!!! I didn't think the sun existed anymore!
    * happydance!

Also Raven took off about 30 points because he made an epic post quoting everyone who talked while he was gone for a month and I said he deserved to take off 30 points because it was beyond epic. ALSO... the mods rarely post lately anyways and it is rather boring to do this without opposition... also <3 Raven

Exercises are good Wassi Though I don't do very well with exercising for the sake of exercising... it gets uber boring. My saving grace has been the Wii fit... that is a ton of fun; and I finally found a sports bra that actually keeps the girls in place AND is comfortable... never thought that would happen

+16

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    * happydance!
    Silly Americans and your not-having-sun. It's been sunny over here for almost 2 weeks in a row.

it is rather boring to do this without opposition... also <3 Raven
    I don't really think this has been about the competition past like page 300.

+17

Quote Originally Posted by Zefie View Post
    Silly Americans and your not-having-sun. It's been sunny over here for almost 2 weeks in a row.
    Well where I used to live in the South East it's been sunny and wonderful for months. Up here in the North East it has been total fail though

I don't really think this has been about the competition past like page 300.
    shhhhhh!! They'll hear you!

+18

10+ Year Old Account
    * happydance!

Also Raven took off about 30 points because he made an epic post quoting everyone who talked while he was gone for a month and I said he deserved to take off 30 points because it was beyond epic. ALSO... the mods rarely post lately anyways and it is rather boring to do this without opposition... also <3 Raven
    This gave me an idea, why don't we just let raven subtract 3 points for every post that he quotes?

Exercises are good Wassi Though I don't do very well with exercising for the sake of exercising... it gets uber boring. My saving grace has been the Wii fit... that is a ton of fun; and I finally found a sports bra that actually keeps the girls in place AND is comfortable... never thought that would happen

+16
    Since 2 months I've done my exercising properly, and sometimes I have to push myself but it's so worth it in the end. I WANNA BE STRONG RAWR

Also, the weather has been instabile in stockholm for 3 days now. One hour rain, one hour sun, one hour cloudy, one hour sun, one hour rain etc etc etc etc! Now it's raining again ^^

+19

Deleted
    Also, the weather has been instabile in stockholm for 3 days now. One hour rain, one hour sun, one hour cloudy, one hour sun, one hour rain etc etc etc etc! Now it's raining again ^^
    Guds straff för att du är stockholmare.

Well where I used to live in the South East it's been sunny and wonderful for months. Up here in the North East it has been total fail though
    Still, it's sunny now, right? Enjoy it as much as you can!

shhhhhh!! They'll hear you!
    Sorry, I'll keep it down.

+20