10+ Year Old Account
    Also: instabile? What the fuck is up with my grammar, that's perfect swenglish there. Unstable* is the right word.

Zefie, we're not all as bad as you think.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Quote Originally Posted by Wasselina View Post
    This gave me an idea, why don't we just let raven subtract 3 points for every post that he quotes?
    idk... that would be asking him to do a lot of math

Also, the weather has been instabile in stockholm for 3 days now. One hour rain, one hour sun, one hour cloudy, one hour sun, one hour rain etc etc etc etc! Now it's raining again ^^
    Have your scientists been experimenting with weather controlling technologies!!!!!

+21

Deleted
    Zefie, we're not all as bad as you think.
    Speak not your blasphemy, heathen!

Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    idk... that would be asking him to do a lot of math
    Arithmetics be hard, yo.

+22

Quote Originally Posted by Zefie View Post
    Arithmetics be hard, yo.
    Maths are hard!!!

Speaking of math being difficult there is a pretty funny thread in general where someone is claiming to have proof that loot is not random.

+23

Deleted
    Maths are hard!!!
    3 * X is hard, you know. I once sat with such a problem for several hours trying to figure out the result.
    Speaking of math being difficult there is a pretty funny thread in general where someone is claiming to have proof that loot is not random.
    I have proof that all men are gay. I asked 1 guy and he said he was. (Yes, I read that thread. Hilarious.)

+24

Quote Originally Posted by Zefie View Post
    I have proof that all men are gay. I asked 1 guy and he said he was. (Yes, I read that thread. Hilarious.)
    lol

+25

Deleted
    + 26
    Also, did you know that if I roll a dice and get two 3's in a row, that means every subsequent roll will be a 3?

+ 27

[18:23:11] [Nifredil] confesses: I once punched a gnome. No reason. I was just having a bad day.

Deleted
    + 28

+ 30

Drak, did you ever get an answer to that pvp queuing question? My fiance is a butt and decided to not help

Deleted
    + 31

10+ Year Old Account
    + 30

Drak, did you ever get an answer to that pvp queuing question? My fiance is a butt and decided to not help
    What question was that? Back when I played I did a lot of pvp.

+32
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.

Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post

+29
    +30

This amuses me

[18:23:11] [Nifredil] confesses: I once punched a gnome. No reason. I was just having a bad day.

Deleted
    + 31

What question was that? Back when I played I did a lot of pvp.
    Apparently someone had said that people who turn off xp can now queue with other people even if they haven't turned it off. Which completely defeats what blizz was trying to accomplish with that. Drak was trying to find out if it was true or not.

Also, epic posts Dalliah

+29

Deleted
    + 30

10+ Year Old Account
    +31

Just noticed you changed your sig Zefie.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently someone had said that people who turn off xp can now queue with other people even if they haven't turned it off. Which completely defeats what blizz was trying to accomplish with that. Drak was trying to find out if it was true or not.

Also, epic posts Dalliah

+29
    No, afaik they never changed this. Besides it's easy to find out, just turn off xp, queue and see what happens.

+33