Check my match history...it's pretty depressing. Get really fed, lose anyway. Two troll games in a row after that, then more bad teams than not. I've lost like 70% of my games the past few days, my elo must be too high or something >_>

Deleted
    PuGs suck, just an unavoidable fact of internets. Playing a tank for PuGs is absolute hell, though. Ungrateful bastards shouting at you at every turn because you didn't go first into an obvious ambush. Even had a guy tell me to "Just go in and pop Randuin's" I did. We all died. Still my fault.

Was malph earlier, went to base to buy and heal and we saw them going toward baron past a ward. So of course, all 4 of my allies are like OMGWTFGETEM and charge in 4v5 knowing I'm not there. After they die pointlessly to get zero kills, it's all "gg malph." Yes, I made you charge in without your tank...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    Whatcha working with?
    +28
    Bank transactions and credit card payments, from local pawnshops to large business companies. I'm sitting in the support section.

+44
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Deleted
    + 46
    Me and Sy played a nice little Co-op vs. AI game so he could try out some new champs. 60% of the chat log was our Nocturne claiming we were killstealing in our own lanes or with DoTs.
    On another note, I already own every free champ this week but 3. FML.

+48

That was a good night sleep after a long day (moved from Missouri back to Michigan)

Deleted
    + 49

+50

Wake up and BOOM execute!!

Quote Originally Posted by mynameisjona View Post
    +48

That was a good night sleep after a long day (moved from Missouri back to Michigan)
    I visited Michigan once. It was an amazing week. Saw just about everything that interested me: MIS, The set up for the Grand Prix that weekend, and salmon fishing on lake Michigan.
    Last edited by Expectations; 2011-06-01 at 03:44 PM.

[18:23:11] [Nifredil] confesses: I once punched a gnome. No reason. I was just having a bad day.

Quote Originally Posted by Andelormon View Post
    I visited Michigan once. It was an amazing week. Saw just about everything that interested me: MIS, The set up for the Grand Prix that weekend, and salmon fishing on lake Michigan.
    It's such a nice state, just such a shame how bad of shape it is in right now

+1

Also, I do believe that's the first time I've kicked off another round

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Andelormon View Post
    +50

Wake up and BOOM execute!!

yay we win again

+2

10+ Year Old Account
    +48

Sounds like quite the trip. I wanna go to the states :<

On a side note, I survived my first day on the job. I think I can get used to this ^^

+3
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wasselina View Post
    Sounds like quite the trip. I wanna go to the states :<

On a side note, I survived my first day on the job. I think I can get used to this ^^

+3
    =O what's the job about? sounds nice that u like it ^^

+4

It's such a nice state, just such a shame how bad of shape it is in right now

+1

Also, I do believe that's the first time I've kicked off another round

A lot has gone into the decline of Michigan. Car companies started it. At least a few have gotten back on their feet now.

+5

[18:23:11] [Nifredil] confesses: I once punched a gnome. No reason. I was just having a bad day.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Draknalor186 View Post
    =O what's the job about? sounds nice that u like it ^^

+4
    Quote Originally Posted by Wasselina View Post
    Bank transactions and credit card payments, from local pawnshops to large business companies. I'm sitting in the support section.
    +6 and 10 chars

Deleted
    + 7

10+ Year Old Account
    + 8

that sounds nice wasselina

+ 9

Deleted
    + 10