Lol i won the 30000 reply
    xD

+7
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

Deleted
    + 8

Deleted
    +9 i am talking something non important 10c

Deleted
    + 10

+ 11
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

+12

Hmm...I'm thinking of actually reactivating my WoW account. Good idea?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mynameisjona View Post
    +12

Hmm...I'm thinking of actually reactivating my WoW account. Good idea?
    Nope. No it isn't.

+13

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mynameisjona View Post
    +12Hmm...I'm thinking of actually reactivating my WoW account. Good idea?
    Only you can decide that. I'm currently having fun with playing casually. +14
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Deleted
    +15 WoW takes over your life, dont do it

Quote Originally Posted by Wasselina View Post
    Only you can decide that. I'm currently having fun with playing casually. +14
    I quite for the first time, came back to play casually with friends, then left again and now I'm thinking of going back (mainly because I have experienced any of the rading of Cata and I want to)

Quote Originally Posted by GrimC View Post
    +15 WoW takes over your life, dont do it
    That's why I quit the first time

+17

If you can balance it then no it's not a bad thing. On the upside, unless you are like "ahmg I haz to do heroix raids" It is really easy to see all the raiding content when it is current and being casual. Only thing is dailies get old (though there isn't much reason to do them unless your gear is like 359 and even then it is debatable) and heroics for valor get repetitive as well. I am uber happy that we are pretty much maxing the weekly valor point cap from raiding now. But yea... that's about it.

+18

When I was jobless I played for 15-20 hours a day. Depending on if I had the PvP bug. Now that I am working again it isn't so bad. 3-4 hours in the evening, and not at all when I have my children.

+19

[18:23:11] [Nifredil] confesses: I once punched a gnome. No reason. I was just having a bad day.

Deleted
    + 21

Quote Originally Posted by Andelormon View Post
    When I was jobless I played for 15-20 hours a day. Depending on if I had the PvP bug. Now that I am working again it isn't so bad. 3-4 hours in the evening, and not at all when I have my children.
    Yea... back when I was bartending and not in school I would get home from work at midnight and then play until 8am, and then sleep until I had to go to work again. Days off I would spend all day playing. It was not a healthy lifestyle ><

Yea, problem for me is I usually end up falling into a hardcore playing style. Also, last time I was playing I hardly played at all (just casually leveling an alt).

Also: My character. That 36/0/0 Balance spec is worrying since I never did it. Hoping it's a bug.

+22

Lol yay druid with mysterious balance spec

I easily could fall into a hardcore playstyle again (which is 99% of why i stopped pvp'ing), but really my lifestyle won't support it. Plus I have very little patience with certain behaviors of people in wow that if I start playing too much again I actually get real life mad... which is just a bad thing So I keep it chill. Sometimes I get sad I will never get an arena title or do many of the heroic mode bosses (though the second is a bit less because no matter how they change the mechanics doing heroic still feels like the same fight to me); but I get to do lots of other things I want to do as well

Deleted
    +23 .

+24

Yea, I tried to play like that but too long and I started to feel like I'm wasting money. I suppose I would be enjoying what I did spend