10+ Year Old Account
    +4 bah, I think skel is jelly of my Lugia pic though. He knows that nothing can compare to it

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

+5
    Quote Originally Posted by mynameisjona View Post
    No, I just thought it was a badass hammer name

+6

That's a Ganon? God, never played the games before OoT

10+ Year Old Account
    +7 Ganon was a fun fight in LttP. Plus Ganondorf was introduced in OoT. At the end when he transforms into the hulking manbearpig, that's as close to the regular Ganon as you'll ever get.

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

+8

Really? They are very good. Especially ages/seasons (which is where that Ganon form comes from). The second game is hard as hell.
    I want to go play ages/seasons again, but i am not prepared for the cartridge blow.

+9

I'll have to check it out. What system were they for? (I'm feeling too lazy to Google it right now)
    And I love that about older Nintendo stuff. Not working? Blow on it! Solves all the problems! (Giggity)

10+ Year Old Account
    Let's see here, aLttP(A Link to the Past) was SNES. Zelda 1 & 2 were NES. Link's Awakening was Gameboy(re-released as Link's Awakening DX on GBC) and Seasons/Ages were on GBC.
    Last edited by Loaf; 2011-09-21 at 02:43 AM.

+10

Proof as to why CDs are inferior. When a cartridge breaks, you just blow on it and it works. When a CD breaks, blowing on it doesnt do anything and you have to buy a new one.

Ages was more fun than Seasons(a lot harder though)

10+ Year Old Account
    +11 I never beat either one. My friend had ages at one point(I think he may have had seasons too, can't remember) but I got pretty far in but before I could finish, He 'lost' it. I still to this day think he sold it or something(he was like that sometimes).

+12

Except in the long term CD's and data recovery are more reliable

And thanks for the info Worgen

+13

I remember getting stuck somewhere in ages, so i raged and started to play my brother's seasons. Beat that, then went back and beat ages after like a year. Ages makes Seasons look like the entire game is fighting octoroks.

+14
    hey how do i post little images with link?
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

+15

Treann, it depends on the site
    The guides are here:
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...des-collection

10+ Year Old Account
    +16 just upload the image to imgur and go from there

+17

+18

Yea, Imgur is by far the easiest to work with

Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    anyone here read the Song of Ice and Fire series?
    Thought about it but I never got around to it.

Quote Originally Posted by mynameisjona View Post
    And Arlee: I don't think the points will need to be reviewed. You and I take plenty of breaks at times which offer huge opportunities
    Yea.. it's deffinitly something to think about though. It's never good when one side is easily dominating all the time. The game is far more interesting when either side can win. (for instance I think mods should get an increase in the number of points they can deduct)

Also I am uber sleepy and frustrated after raiding tonight. Apparently everyone decided that they didn't have to pay attention because of the nerfs and we had the sloppiest run ever and still didn't kill Rag... and baleroc is still refusing to drop my trink... and the stupid druid, dk, mage, something token dropped off domo yet again... /sigh

+19

10+ Year Old Account
    +20 sounds like you had fun :P /seriousface though, gogo Game of Thrones you will not be disappointed lol.

and here, have a kitten:

+21

Or we could go to being .5 points instead of 1 (just kidding, that'd be dumb as hell)

And I like the Druid token, don't be hatin'

+22

Sounds like raiding is fun.