10+ Year Old Account
    -28 sigh I wake up to negatives...morning all

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Aww don't be sad Worgen, look at the funny puppy!

Another not well known rule is that mods don't "have" to take away 3 points... they just can

Deleted
    Oh don't you start crying over it, Arlee, you were the one who betrayed us!

Quote Originally Posted by The Great and Powerful View Post
    Well, in that case I'm switching teams here.
    the options as a mod in this game are to minus 1, 2, or 3 points... or post no points. Any other number post would be considered wrong and ignored

10+ Year Old Account
    Arlee, I see your funny puppy and raise you a funny puppy that didn't want what happened.

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Oh I also forgot to say that I found my paper and I had only made it to page 385 and at that point the score was Players- 20, Mods- 20. Of course that was way back in the beginning when both sides were playing a lot I can go back to working my way through... might actually have some time for it this weekend. (If we have decided to not start a new thread that is).

10+ Year Old Account
    sooo ummmm -28. I didn't make it, I was looking for a barrel roll gif(b/c I love Starfox 64) and that was one of them. I agree, it is a poor puppy, but if you look past that, it is rather funny.

Well can't say it wasn't worth a shot. Play both sides and you never lose!
    Life philosophy really.
    Of a coward! or the Ferangie...

10+ Year Old Account
    How's everyone doing today?

FYI Trixie: your last post didn't count as no one had posted points after you did your second to last point post

Deleted
    Make that -30

Hmm... idk if we have ever had an issue like that before (at least not since I have been playing). I think Technically since we had decided that a post with a wrong number doesn't count as a post, then you could post again within 10 min and even if no one had posted a correct number... though again technically I think it would just be better to edit the number in the first post if no one has posted a number after you yet...

and yea the OP needs updating (or new thread)... kumduh hasn't been around yet today has he?

Bah Worgen ninja'ing me out of my edit lol
    Last edited by Arlee; 2011-09-23 at 03:08 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    you post a number, it counts, whether it actually did anything or not. Or at least that's how I've always understood it.

and heya Jona

and kumduh is probably off doing some a kumduh would do.. *shudders at that thought*

Technically that was a no point post anyways as it went -29->-29

The rules...hmmm...I'm not sure what they dictate since you did (attempt to) post points

And Arlee: I don't know where he's been. Also: he can edit this thread, can he?

The "-29" one by me did not count as I was apparently not allowed to switch teams.
    Well it also didn't count because Zefie also posted the same number at the same time making it a repeat number.

Quote Originally Posted by Wasselina View Post
    Seems like the new mods need a playground. +2
    We have one; It's called the mod forums. It's a dangerous place to play.

-32 is this correct?

Yes he can.. I could edit the OP to incorporate the refined rules too. I just don't want to bother doing it though if we are going make a new thread... I think what is fair moving forward is, if you post a wrong number it should count as a number post in terms of waiting 10 min and not double posting numbers, but it doesn't count as a number post in terms of the score?

So like I can't make a number post until 10 min after when Worgen ninja'ed me out of my number post. Make sense?

10+ Year Old Account
    Idk....sure looks like you posted -29 here. That or there's a doppelganger here. :P

and I r a ninja *slips into the shadows*