Faction Change+Achivements

Well i'm thinking about faction change but i'm afraid to lose some achivement.. I mean, whant happens to the mounts (i mean the faction mounts)? Reputations with cities? quests? How does it work? Any info would be appriciated.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am not 100% sure of this, but as i recall everything has its Counterpart. SW to Org and so on. So SW faction will be Org faction, and the same with the mounts. I really don't think you would lose anything, as it would lead to few people doing it.

99 percent of things have a counterpart. I believe some tabards dont switch over.

After i changed to Horde the only thing missing was the Argent tournament Crusader title and achiev and Sunreavers Rep. That was in Wrath but i doubt anything has changed. Also some quests you have completed wont have equivalents and you will have to do them again (For example the quest line to unlock the Ebon Blade FP and Quartermaster in icecrown). However as i had the achievement for the Icecrown Qs i did not lose it even though the counter was lower than the requested. Hope this is helpfull. At the Faction Change page in Blizzard's site there is a table that mentions things that do and do not transfer when you Faction Change. Hope this is helpfull

Edit: I got to keep ANY items acquired when i faction changed such as the Crusader tabard and mount and they were usable. However access to the crusader vendor wasn't available

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Diaxx View Post
    99 percent of things have a counterpart. I believe some tabards dont switch over.
    This dude it right, some of them dont have a counterpart, but most of them do, and yes a few tabards will bug too. Sadly my old fav horde tabard DON'T work as alliance, the tabard im talking about is Sunreaver Tabard. It will change to Silver Covenant Tabard but you WON'T be exalted with them sadly :/ anyway the alliance version is shit.

Thx for the replies, it seems i won't loose much..