Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ganodorf View Post
    R.I.P Hunters
    by R.I.P you mean that a whooping 2.3k dps drop will kill a spec, mean while the other 2 specs get buffed to where they are viable, granted MM will once again be the top dog.

More patch notes then when Cataclysm came... lol...

Also, feel sorry for feral druids =(

Now its positive,
    some poor idiots family was eaten by the bear or a panther. Whats up with that feral nerf?!!!!
    In every single patch you nerf ferals. What, 15K tank warriors, 20K DKs is ok, and yet lets nerf ferals again. Simply amazing....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Paranitis View Post
    Yet Defending The Rift in Vashj'ir is still broken. Good times.
    What is broken with that? I did it on 4 chars and never had a problem.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by maldias View Post
    surv got nerfed a good bit, and justifiably so.
    and marks and bm got their needed buffs, putting all specs at about the same lvl on dps with MM pulling ahead by a slight margin.
    Ah thanks for the clarification.
    I don't know much about hunter beside the fact that surv rules everything atm but seeing this changes
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    -Aimed Shot weapon damage has been increased to 200%, up from 150%
    -Arcane Shot damage has been increased by 15%.
    -Hunters can now use Auto Shot while moving
    -Kill Command's damage has been increased by 20%.
    -Kill Shot's attack power scaling has been increased by 50%
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    -Black Arrow damage has been reduced by 15%.
    -Explosive Shot damage has been reduced by 15%.
    -Into the Wilderness (passive) has been reduced to a 10% Agility increase, down from 15%.
    Thought that
    BUFF(arcane_shot + aimed_shot + auto_shot + kill_command_dmg + kill_command_scaling) > NERF(black_arrow + explosive_shot + into_wild)
    Last edited by Keosen; 2011-02-07 at 09:25 AM.

I don't know much about hunter beside the fact that surv rules everything atm
    Not really, DKs and mages are already overcoming survival damage, but w/e, every hunter will reroll MMS, so we're back to WotLK status. Also pvp based cries and tears from all those who saw hunter as a free kill gonna be delicious. OMNOMNOM Aimed Shot Crits you for 40k NOMNOMNOM.

Nice changes overall, but seriously lawl @ dungeon changes...

Shadow
    Shadow Orbs benefit from mastery has been increased by approximately 16%.
    Vampiric Embrace now lasts until canceled.

OMFG!!!! This fixes the totally broken shadow priests. Just pure aaaaaaawesome. -.-
    Thanks Blizz for pissing on my class, Id piss on you too If I could, R-kelly style.

edit: can feraldroods stop the whining now please? You have NOTHING to whine about compared to some other specs/clasess.
    Last edited by Talgmar; 2011-02-07 at 09:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Talgmar View Post
    Shadow

OMFG!!!! This fixes the totally broken shadow priests. Just pure aaaaaaawesome. -.-
    Thanks Blizz for pissing on my class, Id piss on you too If I could, R-kelly style.

edit: can feraldroods stop the whining now please? You have NOTHING to whine about compared to some other specs/clasess.

Why do you whine?

I play as moonkin, so feral changes dont effect me that much...
    But nevertheless since 1st cata patch till that 4.06 feral will be nerfed by 50% or more.
    Health, HP, dmg, armor... what else...?

Deleted
    surv got nerfed a good bit, and justifiably so.
    and marks and bm got their needed buffs, putting all specs at about the same lvl on dps with MM pulling ahead by a slight margin.

ret is getting a new mastery, likely more buffs to come for them depending on how they measure up in dps.

nothing can kill the whiners, they will die out however in a few generations.
    SV nerf was justified when this patch was 1st announced. When we were all in blues. However time as shown us, once again, that SV doesn't scale particularly well and if you look at parses for heroic modes they are mid table. The MM changes, if certain ones do go live (which they look they are), will mean its well, well ahead of SV and BM.

All I can say his HELLO 60k (+18k over 8secs) Aimed shot crits... this is with 359 gear and will scale stupidly well with weapon damage, agility, crit and haste.

Deleted
    by R.I.P you mean that a whooping 2.3k dps drop will kill a spec, mean while the other 2 specs get buffed to where they are viable, granted MM will once again be the top dog.
    I hope you're right. If MM will be as good as people on this forum are saying....there will be no probs for hunters.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ilo View Post
    Not really, DKs and mages are already overcoming survival damage,
    I strongly disagree but anyway.s

Hope they fixed the stone drakes so I actually sit on top if it now. (talking about every stone drake other then sandstone)

Quote Originally Posted by Delondial View Post
    /target feralpvp
    /cast Nerfbat
    Nerfbat overkills for 999999999999!
    ROFLOOOOLLLLLL...

i LOL'd hard Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ohforfsake View Post
    the doom day for feral has come. in before mass accounts cancellation and a shitstorm from all those "majority" that didnt follow PTR changes and are gonna have a sweet surprise.
    The majority of Ferals, like the majority of any class, don't PvP, and as such won't give a shit about this.

Doesnt say in patch notes (as far as i can see), but will level 70 PvP offset vendor be back?

Quote Originally Posted by ganodorf View Post
    R.I.P Hunters
    uh BM spec was the lowest dps in the entire game. they needed a buff desperately. what are you talking about? meanwhile Surv was far and away the best spec in the game. Blizz evened it out as they should have.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Talgmar View Post
    Shadow

I'm glad they've finally buffed Mind Sear by 15% as well as changed the targeting. So we can just target the tank and use it instead of it ending halfway through a channel cause the target dies.

Love the new IBF buff,new unholy mastery and the new Death's advance talent for dks....keep them coming blizz :P

Deleted
    I don't see any mention about the bug where if I shoot an ability too close to the time the targeted mob dies, the game automatically target the next mob (it's a pain in the a**, especially in instances where I occasionally breack CC).