Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by deftones View Post
    Every class has 1 class they are useless against.

Rogue vs. Mage is 99% going to be the Mage on top, unless all their CD's are down... I'm not whining about it, it is what it is, and I don't go chasing after them.
    Right, because warriors have such an easy time against mages, too.

loool.

They gimped warrior pvp mobility, and made it easier than ever for mages and rogues to faceroll them.

Deleted
    MM Hunter buffs<3

Also facepalm to all ppl QQing, most probably haven't even tested the changes live and are just crying because they're seeing lower numbers. Every change blizz does to the game and to the classes is for a reason, and if something turns out imba they'll fix that in another patch. The game can't be 100% balanced anyways that's impossible, so stop crying.

BC Bear threat patch fiasco returns with a major force!

By reports on US WoW forums bear threat is lowered again! So instead of tooltip corrections on damage done, bear's abilities are AGAIN nerfed! WTF?

Unbelievable! This pretty much show the incompetence of Blizz devs about class balance in PvE and PvP!

Feral in this patch got

1. Fear break & immunity removed (Final Feral talent!!!)
    2. "Root" break removed (Shapeshifting change - major aspect how Feral druid is played)
    3. 20%+ of Bear damage REMOVED!

Complete and utter bulshit
    Last edited by Puntar; 2011-02-09 at 02:13 AM.

What about Stone Drake mounts bug ?

What about Stone Drake mounts.. is it really hard to fix it ? -.-

"The mana cost of Power Word: Shield has been increased by approximately 31%, but its effect has been increased by 208%."
    Finally :]

Sound Fixes

* Sound shouldn't become de-synced during encounters with large amounts of sound effects.
    * Sound shouldn't cut out when there are a large amount of sound effects being played at once.
    * There should no longer be delays on some sounds in select situations.
    whatever they did to fix sound only made it worse on my end.
    most of the time, sound is fine.
    the REALLY bad thing happens in 25m raids (25 only, not in 10). when i enter combat in 25m, i'm getting a sequential saturated sound and a variable fps loss.
    why can't they go back to the way it was before 4.0 ?