Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Horrible i changed the channel....i heard that Slash was on...i turned back...and she started singing Sweet child o mine and i almost died..

Quote Originally Posted by Kaneiac View Post
    I love watching those groups that rely on auto-tuning for their success perform live. It's hilarious.
    ^ This.

When they have to auto-tune their songs to make them sound good, do you think they will actually be good live?
    Doesn't play WoW but continues to lurk MMO-Champion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah it was awful...even more awful was Christina Aguilera's National Anthem

Every superbowl the halftime show is "awful" until the next one comes along and it's the new worst.

Deleted
    Tom petty. Now that was a good half time show

Oh my got that was just the worst fucking halftime show ever im sorry but I would have rather had Justin Beiber up there man. WHY WOULD SLASH EVEN GO UP THERE THAT'S JUST BAD. lolumadbro - yes sir i am mad they allowed this halftime show to be televised. Oh and sorry but half of the US lost power for them to power their clothes to take attention off their horribad music.

I think fegies mic was broken LOL

10+ Year Old Account
    LOL at least it wasn't Justin Bieber

They should truly bring in Lamb of God in the halftime show. Because they're awesome and it'll get the players pumped to rip someone's face off

Quote Originally Posted by Tarook View Post
    They should truly bring in Lamb of God in the halftime show. Because they're awesome and it'll get the players pumped to rip someone's face off
    Just like how Christina Aguilera pumps people up, you're right.

Quote Originally Posted by Pocketzest View Post
    I think fegies mic was broken LOL
    She's just broken overall

Yes!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tarook View Post
    I'd like to see a halftime show of Lamb of God, Meshuggah, After The Burial, Periphery, A re-united White Zombie, and perhaps a tribute to Dimebag Darrell.

what's a superbowl? lol.

seriously, the only reason I watch that game anymore.... is the commercials. They're usually better than the halftime shows.

amirite?
    CHICKENS GO BOCK BOCK BOCK!!!

1) GnR = overrated
    2) Black Eyed Peas = terrible
    3) Sound guy/girl/people was worse than both
    Quote Originally Posted by Larynx View Post
    Those motherfuckers have lasers for all we know.

10+ Year Old Account
    it was pretty bad, lol and what was up with the glow stick people?
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Amazing. You have nothing to do now that people who aren't you have cleared Ulduar.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    PS: Pandas are awesome.

I liked Black Eyed Peas.. but not anymore.

Some idiot in trade asked what people thought about "middle-time" show. Lol.

Tron people were tripping me out.

that was way worse than i had anticipated

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaneiac View Post
    You can't find the worst picture of a celebrity and use it as evidence that they are ugly. Even the hottest people in the world can look ugly given a bad pose, lighting, tons of things. If you don't find her attractive that is fine, but it makes me curious just how high your standards really are.

I enjoyed the Halftime show. I watched it for what it was, a collection of catchy dance songs that I do enjoy. Just because you don't like the music doesn't mean it was a bad show. Just that you didn't enjoy it. Also Usher was ridiculous, Will I am sang more than he did.