Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Coar View Post
    And this is why all concerts should be lip synching.
    Haha this..
    Black eyed peas are good at what they do, even though I and many others dont like them, they put on a decent show, but it was mainly sound faults that made it poor.
    The only thing i truely hated about it was Fergie trying to sing Sweet Child of Mine...i died a little inside

I liked Tom Petty half time show best i think.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, Fergie is hot. Slash is the man. Usher is lame. Whoever came up with the whole set up of the half-time show, must have been on some drugs cuz it was ridiculous. Plentiful amounts of Sam Adams made getting thruu that debacle easy.
    Goochy

i didnt mind slash performing, it was a little random with sweat child of mine, fergie ruined both songs, hers and guns n roses. she has no pitch she has no vocal talents outside of an auto tune, shes ugly, honestly justien bieber would have been a better half time show then black eyed pees. if it wasnt for will i am then they would be nothing, and wtf with the tron setting, atleast thats what it looked like to me

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Torethyr View Post
    The Who had a better performance last year and they're like 90.
    it was roger daltrey`s birthday the other day, im sure he was 67 lol i did see the who`s performance at the super bowl & although ive been a big fan for over 30 years, they were slightly embarrassing i thought. but on the subject of black eyed peas, they were very much so so & not even slash could save them