Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Today something happened, that made me go horde and roll a warlock.

yea so today im sitting in SW thinking wow alliance sucks. So I decided to make a lvl 1 horde on my server and see how there side is, it turns out it sucks balls and there 5 ally to 1 horde. Then this warlocks, yes 2 of them invite me in a group and tell me stuff like how the horde side is and stuff. Then I asked the warlock as to how many abilities they have and they actually use. The response was so epic that it just shocked me. They gave the most detailed answer ever. Like I actually understood what they were saying. Like explaining how the ability is used. Gave me some good info on how to play warlock and the cool shit. like they showed me tricks and stuff that only warlocks can do. and did I mention how orgrimmar is so much more convenient then SW.
    Now the other day I asked a couple of druids as to how there class is and got gay answers, or either trolls. So yea later I asked another 2 warlocks and they were pretty responsive. I mean is every warlock like that. I really learned quite a shit about warlocks today. As to how they have shitload of stuff that they can do. Never knew you guys could heal like a madman.

yea so now i wanna roll a warlock. Im choosing sargeras as my realm. I would make a warlock on my realm but they told me theres no progression or any pvp at all so yea need to find some other server then I guess.
    World PVP and Arenas Are Awesome

Generally the underdog faction on a server tends to stick together more. Small communities do that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Welcome to the most awesome class in the game.

Bloodsail Admiral WaitingforSWTOR's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    So, my friend, its just that your alliance server sucks, nothing else. You can find nice and gameplay wise people everywhere, you just need to find them ^^

Agreed on warlocks being an awesome class: feardotdotdotfeardotdotsoulswapfearfearfeardrainlifefear... pretty much. Dont forget to roll Goblin or Troll
    Quote Originally Posted by BoomChickn View Post
    The reason the smart people are miserable because their head hurts so much from facepalming at all the stupid people, its so simple.

Quote Originally Posted by WaitingforSWTOR View Post
    So, my friend, its just that your alliance server sucks, nothing else. You can find nice and gameplay wise people everywhere, you just need to find them ^^

Agreed on warlocks being an awesome class: feardotdotdotfeardotdotsoulswapfearfearfeardrainlifefear... pretty much. Dont forget to roll Goblin or Troll
    Goblin. Best racials in the game

Quote Originally Posted by conqq View Post
    Goblin. Best racials in the game
    yep, and best casting animation in the game for males and soulja boy dance.

---------- Post added 2011-02-07 at 02:29 AM ----------

damn its so hard to find a server, I want it to be somewhat even so the ally at least exists. and u know some competitive world pvp.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerebes View Post
    yep, and best casting animation in the game for males and soulja boy dance.[COLOR="red"]
    Pfft, female animations are so much better.
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

damn its so hard to find a server, I want it to be somewhat even so the ally at least exists. and u know some competitive world pvp.
    World PvP has been dead since flying mounts.

go to burning blade, you wont regret it

HELL YES. Nose ring, dark skin & black hair. Suit up boys

Join FDWH Gold Challenge Mode on OpenRaid and get your awesome transmogrification set. These events are for everyone, ranging from hardcore veterans to skilled casual players. No experience is required, only knowledge of tactics. Make sure to put MMO-Champion in your note!

10+ Year Old Account
    I play on Sargaras US, and when people are doing there tol barad dailies, there is always world pvp. Even when iv'e finished doing my dailies i go around looking for people to gank :P

Quote Originally Posted by conqq View Post
    World PvP has been dead since flying mounts.
    I never seen it cuase im on a pve server and horde doesnt even exist there lol. So recommend a good server, be it somewhat even and pvp.

The main reason why you got a-holes and troll replies from other classes is because warlock is one of the hardest classes to master in the game, and many people dont like dot rotations etc. Only good / decent play lock because they can master it while most other people will roll a mage dk or druid.

Quote Originally Posted by tilatequila View Post
    The main reason why you got a-holes and troll replies from other classes is because warlock is one of the hardest classes to master in the game, and many people dont like dot rotations etc. Only good / decent play lock because they can master it while most other people will roll a mage dk or druid.
    Once I knew how to master my Warlock, I lost interest in every other class. Although I managed to level up my Worgen Warrior, I always go back to my Warlock to fly around with my Ironbound Proto-Drake. I'm telling you, Goblin Warlock is a win combination.

Join FDWH Gold Challenge Mode on OpenRaid and get your awesome transmogrification set. These events are for everyone, ranging from hardcore veterans to skilled casual players. No experience is required, only knowledge of tactics. Make sure to put MMO-Champion in your note!

Quote Originally Posted by Irony View Post
    Pfft, female animations are so much better.
    lol, and ur on mannoroth server, its eastern and how is the server ratio wise and general pvp.

I've always found it to be rather ironic that the Balance Druids in my guild don't seem to like each other very much, but the Warlocks are quite nearly best friends. I doubt that Warlocks are generally better players or nicer people, but I suppose it could be a possibility?

What I can say is that I do tend to help people out who are looking for help, but I do have a limit. I won't help someone who's is absolutely clueless and has obviously put in zero effort in learning what they're asking before they came to me. When people have specific and/or intelligent questions I'll happily help out though.
    In promulgating your esoteric cogitations or articulating your superficial sentimentalities and amicable philosophical or psychological observations, beware of platitudinous panderosity.

Quote Originally Posted by msbxghost View Post
    go to burning blade, you wont regret it
    you sir better be right that I wont regret it.

Bloodsail Admiral WaitingforSWTOR's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kai zayin View Post
    Balance Druids in my guild don't seem to like each other very much, but the Warlocks are quite nearly best friends
    Moonkins are egg stealers. True story http://www.wowhead.com/item=49078

Warlocks dont have eggs to protect
    Quote Originally Posted by BoomChickn View Post
    The reason the smart people are miserable because their head hurts so much from facepalming at all the stupid people, its so simple.

Deleted
    This topic reminds me of a post I once read written by a guy led (by his friend who played WoW for longer) to believe that warlock players are in fact aholes and they got to be bastards in real life. One should avoid them and turn to priests in need of assistance. Poor sod actually bought that. I was grinning while reading through entire thing

I myself like to help people usually. I remember some new player faction changed to horde on our server (Ragnaros) and came to the new Orgrimmar. Spotted him on trade cluelessly asking about any inn or other anchor, couldn't help but help him with a little tour I even kill big bad mobs chasing low level ally players if I happen to cross by and see them dying. Now, where's my halo?

Guess we, warlocks, are just warm and fuzzy at heart like our demon form is. PURPLE TELETUBBIE CAREBEAR YES YES.

10+ Year Old Account
    I spent the best days of my WoW career playing a lock. Locks are a special breed, just like warriors. My brother, let fate's dark hand embrace you with its slithering malevolence.
    "The truth, my goal."