Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Are you being paid for posting your leaving WOW for RIft threads?

If not give it a rest, or send them a bill for your advertising services.
    "If you want to control people, if you want to feed them a pack of lies and dominate them, keep them ignorant. For me, literacy means freedom." - LaVar Burton.

10+ Year Old Account
    They're onto us!

Quote Originally Posted by moogogaipan View Post
    LOL someone can't accept that not everyone is happy with WoW. Well here is your surprise buddy. Some people don't like WoW anymore. I know, it's shocking. Some of them want to move on somewhere that they actually enjoy. Now here is the part you won't understand at all. They want to discuss things with others with similar interests. It's called a sense of community. You see this is the OFF TOPIC area, and more specifically the VIDEO GAME sub forum. So they come here to chat with others who like video games, and then to share their experiences.

Now I must ask, are you paid by blizz to try and cover their ass. If not, why does it matter to you that so many are leaving WoW. If you still enjoy the game, play it. It shouldn't matter to you who is leaving for what game. That's their concern. Now I will 100% agree if they start posting them in the general forum. That forum is all about WoW and it would be wrong. In this particular forum though it's fine.

What you should do instead of try to get people to stop talking about the fact that they are moving is try to figure out why they are leaving. Then you can suggest to blizz that they improve those areas of the game. Of course, it will be hilarious when your post is promptly deleted while you receive a temp ban from them.

Quote Originally Posted by unkn0wnerr0r View Post
    LOL someone can't accept that not everyone is happy with WoW. Well here is your surprise buddy. Some people don't like WoW anymore. I know, it's shocking. Some of them want to move on somewhere that they actually enjoy. Now here is the part you won't understand at all. They want to discuss things with others with similar interests. It's called a sense of community. You see this is the OFF TOPIC area, and more specifically the VIDEO GAME sub forum. So they come here to chat with others who like video games, and then to share their experiences.
    It's a WoW forum, posts about "ZOGM WOW SUX IM' QUITING" aren't necessary.

Oh hey look, 1337 posts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm
    Words that lots of people don't seem to know the definition of:
    "Troll", "Rehash", "Casual", "Dead", "Dying", "Exploit".

Now I must ask, are you paid by blizz to try and cover their ass. If not, why does it matter to you that so many are leaving WoW. If you still enjoy the game, play it. It shouldn't matter to you who is leaving for what game. That's their concern. Now I will 100% agree if they start posting them in the general forum. That forum is all about WoW and it would be wrong. In this particular forum though it's fine.

What you should do instead of try to get people to stop talking about the fact that they are moving is try to figure out why they are leaving. Then you can suggest to blizz that they improve those areas of the game. Of course, it will be hilarious when your post is promptly deleted while you receive a temp ban from them.
    Its not that you guys are leaving, i can understand that and its fine. Its just that your group wont shut the hell up... you want to move onto a new game? That's fine, move on, more power to you. The point OP is making with such a small statement is that we (in general) do not care.
    No man really becomes a fool until he stops asking questions.

I think his point is that you are on a website dedicated to World of Warcraft and telling people that you are leaving and then, sometimes, proceeding to "gloat" about other mmo's or games. Although it is fine if you leave, nearly everyone who sees the thread wont care, its annoying to see thread after thread after thread of people saying that they are leaving for all the same reasons as one another, acting as though people care that they leave. Its also not a problem that you talk about other mmo's, even though this is a World of Warcraft fansite, it seems odd that you don't go to a website dedicated to Aion, RIFT, Guild Wars, etc rather than discuss those mmo's on a World of Warcraft fansite.

For the record, you are acting very condescending. You seem as though you are trying to make yourself out to be better than the OP when, in reality, you are just coming off as a jerk.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadoweye View Post
    Its not that you guys are leaving, i can understand that and its fine. Its just that your group wont shut the hell up... you want to move onto a new game? That's fine, move on, more power to you. The point OP is making with such a small statement is that we (in general) do not care.
    I care, i want to know why people are losing interrest and what they are looking for in a game

10+ Year Old Account
    The point OP is making with such a small statement is that we (in general) do not care.
    This is so truth it hurts tbh!

Crime does not pay ... as well as politics.
    Alfred E. Newman

Quote Originally Posted by moogogaipan View Post
    adverisement you say ?
    besided the fact that the person reading the " im quiting wow " threads is already on a mmorpg's biggest site 90% deddicated to wow ?
    i would say give this thread a rest...
    I DESERVE A FUCKING MEDAL !
    *unwraps it*
    omnomnom chocolate!!!...

People who post they are leaving are nothing but drama queens looking for attention with a pointless thread that never receives any sort of serious consideration by anyone. Come to think of it, it is much like this post crying about people crying.

Personally I don't have anything against people that leave WoW but, it seriously annoys me that everyone, yes really EVERYONE, has to start a new thread about it

Quote Originally Posted by Binaris View Post
    People who post they are leaving are nothing but drama queens looking for attention with a pointless thread that never receives any sort of serious consideration by anyone. Come to think of it, it is much like this post crying about people crying.
    More often then not they continue to pay for WoW and return when their WoW Killer of choice falls flat on its face, goes free to play on it's first anniversary and is happy with 500,000 in subs total.

These threads about MMO "X" beating WoW is really old. Most of the people will be back in a month or two anyways. But please, don't spam the forums that you will quit the game. Half of the threads right now is about that and its really annoying, since most of us doesn't care at all.
    "Death is the solution to all problems" - Joseph Stalin

Quote Originally Posted by Vook View Post
    It's a WoW forum, posts about "ZOGM WOW SUX IM' QUITING" aren't necessary.

Oh hey look, 1337 posts.
    M-M-O champion. Not "W-O-W champion".

... you realize these are wow forums and thus, if you don't play wow/don't like wow, there is next to no point in even posting except to publicly display your idiocy?

Well, in case you don't know, there you have it.
    Last edited by Willelm; 2011-02-06 at 09:38 PM.
    Secure accounts ftw!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Clempson View Post
    "KING VARIAN, DEATHWING HAS DESTROYED HALF OF STORMWIND, WHAT DO WE DO!?"

"Build a statue of your king."

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Buh bye, see you in 2 months when Firelands raid might be released and RIFT will have the same fate like Age of Conan, Aion, Lord of the rings online, Warhammer online.
    You cannot escape WoW's grasp that easily.
    The only MMO that could potentially hurt WoW at the moment is The Old Republic.

The guys quitting is just a raindrop in the sea compared to the guys that are starting to play.

Also, noone on a WOW forum cares about you quitting for your RIFT.
    You are more than welcome on your RIFT forums now.

Quote Originally Posted by Dio the Holy Diver View Post
    If someone called their website worldofwarcraftinfo but all the content was about Aion, what website is it supporting?
    That being said, there are multiple forums for different games in the top bar.

So... you show that you don't care, by posting here? Makes sense.

Also, this is mmo-champion, not wow-champion, or fanboy-champion.

Rift = MMO...

10+ Year Old Account
    As long as it's in the off topic gaming section, let em. It's good for the growth of the genere. Quit qqing about the qq. It's just as bad. And now I'm qqing about the qqs qq. O.o See what you're doing to me?!?!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dio the Holy Diver View Post
    Bouboille made a front-page post a looong time ago (Think it was in vanilla or BC), where he explained that WoW was such a big game, and required so much info to be posted, that MMO-CHamp was gonna be dedicated to WoW.

He kept the name MMO-champion so that he wouldn't have to change the sites name when WoW falls.

Besides, WoW IS champion of MMO, so it only makes sense that a WoW-site is named MMO-Champion^^
    If you add me on Steam, Skype or whatever program/client I share my info for, please write something to identify you in the "Dude/gal wants to join your club"-message. Just so I know that an actual human is on the other end :P