Thread: State of Mind?

State of Mind?

I posted this on the wow forums as well but I felt like I should ask it here as well.

I thought I read some where that this talent was going to get changed. I forgot what they said but I think they said it was going to lower the cooldown of chakra. I do not see any changes to the talent in the patch notes. Did anyone else see a change to this talent ? And if so can you clarify what the change was or if they got rid of that idea.

Thanks !

Instead of making each Heal/PoH/whatever increase the duration of Chakra, 2 points in State of Mind simply reduces the CD of Chakra by 6 seconds, and Chakra will now last 1 minute.

At least, that's the last I heard of it. I don't see it in the patch notes though...odd.
    Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm
    Words that lots of people don't seem to know the definition of:
    "Troll", "Rehash", "Casual", "Dead", "Dying", "Exploit".

Thank You ! I knew I remember seeing it some place. I guess we will see when the patch hits if the talent actually changed or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Desabelia View Post
    Thank You ! I knew I remember seeing it some place. I guess we will see when the patch hits if the talent actually changed or not.
    Blizzard has a hard time remembering what they did/didn't change, when it comes to patch notes.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~