So i have all this extra stormvine right ...

Yeah, so ive been herbing and making flasks like crazy.

However i havent had much use for the Stormwine in the flasks i make and now i have over 1800 just sitting there.

Any suggestions what to do with all this, i was thinking maby leveling inscription on a alt since he only has one main proff, this could be used for that right ?

throw out some idea´s at me

Deathblood venom, lots of it. Guild cauldrons inc.

Could also do agil pots.

Sell it. Stop farming it. Make more flasks. Make potions.

You won't need nearly that much Stormvine for leveling Inscription. The most you'd need is 600 and even from that I still had extra Pigment left. If you do decide to go Inscription on an Alt though you could always Mill down the rest and see if you could get a lot of Burning Ember to make Inferno Ink. You might be able to make a quick buck that way.
    Quote Originally Posted by Speaknoevil View Post
    This is good, be a man about it.
    Have a cigar in your mouth and a shot of brandy in your hand and tell her to get out of the guild and get into a kitchen.
    Mists of Pandaria Beta Club ~World of Warcraft Annual Pass.

Mill them, or volcanic potions. They are your best 2 bets.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty much what others said. Mill them, make glyphs with the pigment/ink if the price is right or vanishing dust. Use the rare ink for cards. Stormvine is relatively useless atm. There is usually one herb per expac that is like that.

Mill them all, turn the Burning Embers you get into Inferno Inks, and trade the rest at the Ink Trader for more Inferno Inks. Make Darkmoon Cards and sell in the AH for huge profit .

yeah, i guess inscription is what to do then

who knows, i might get lucky and get somewhere close to a decent darkmoon deck :P