Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Our destro warlock reported a 1.5k dps increase.

Deleted
    Have you guys tried of MS?

I haven't even reforged to mastery instead of crit or re-meta gemmed my head peice yet. Or enchanted my bracer with the 50int enchant which is apparently a world drop. But they are top on my priority list as soon as I get home back zomg.

What's all this hunter/warlock talk in the priest forum? :P

About 2k dps more. I LOVE the new MB, 60k crits are nice.
    =)

Like everyone else I saw a 2-3k dps increase.
    Always look on the bright side of life

Same here, at least 2k. Been doing 14-15k Overall Damage in Heroics as of late, and Shadow is my OS and I have more mastery than I would like on the gear. However I won't turn down 90k MB crits (130k in H DM while in the bubble). I do at least 14-17k on most fights with normal mechanics, and have seen stuff like 26k dps on Rajh (with heroism) and 19.5k on Erudax in H GB.

So making me want to not heal as disc for tonight's raid but rather PEW PEW PEW =P

Went from doing 13-15k on Twilight Council to 18k, and went from doing ~14-15k on Cho'gall to 21k. I love me some 75k MB crits

Last week in about 355 ilvl avg i did 17k on argaloth without DI, then patch + DMC:V + DI = 23k this week. Not a bad increase hehe Assuming DI is 2.5k (which is its value in BiS gear sooo not that lol) thats 3.5k DPS increase from patch and DMC:V, which is about a 2-2.5k dps increase from the patch alone. Not too shabby

Is there a 4.0.6 simcraft download available yet? I can only find the 4.0.3 here. I don't like looking at stat weighting with absolute BiS heroic gear as I'm unlikely to attain such a set, would like to run some simulations of 359 gear to see how the stats play out.

did 21k on argaloth 10man today, despite doing around 20 dispels and had some threat issues at the beginning
    Last edited by zsun; 2011-02-09 at 05:35 AM.

My priest's DPS went up by about 3k in a 25m BH from last week (no gear changes). During BL I popped my haste trinket and got to 90% haste.
    Quote Originally Posted by shocktopuslol View Post
    pokemon stadium, digletts scare the fuck out of me

So is it confirmed that mastery has passed up crit?

it evens out. But during cooldowns, marksman can net 40k for a little while, or more.

Tonight bursted around 39k for a good 20 seconds on recount, avg dps was 19.9k, ranked 7th on chimaeron.

Marksman is god atm.
    I was a Death's Demise.
    Those were the good old days.

Quote Originally Posted by xStevooo View Post
    What's all this hunter/warlock talk in the priest forum? :P
    I think they are coming in from the Recent Forum Posts feed on the front page.

15+ Year Old Account
    please blizz keep spriest were they are now. i love them

I topped almost every fight, usually by a good margin. Typically I've been in the top 5. Huge DPS boost.

One of the fun ones - Halfus, typically I get around 30k, and top the meter. Tonight I got 45k (but was only second). Other classes got boosts too, but from my 25-man at least, shadow priests definitely got the most. The only other fight I wasn't top on was Magmaw, where I was actually really low. Mind Sear is still horrible.

Mine didn't go up at all, though i'm the dummy 3% Arcane mage, geze we haven't been given a hand since cata started.

Been getting a huge increase in DPS with DMC:Volcano added in the mix as well.

Last week on Hafus - ~36kDPS
    Today on Hafus - ~49k DPS

Also been ranking in the parse as shown. Loving the buffs!

img15.imageshack.us/i/rankingsl.png/

Quote Originally Posted by Wekapedia View Post
    I think they are coming in from the Recent Forum Posts feed on the front page.
    I really wish they would add what forum the post is in on the main page...