Tailoring Dreams Cooldowns

I didn't see anything in patch notes about them changing this but now it seems all of my dream cooldowns are off.

Last night before I logged they all said 4 hours (because my server resets at 3am my time, not waiting for that to make cloth). Now 3 say at midnight and 2 say in 3 days. Anyone have any insight into this?

i logged in yesterday to see all my cds reset when i used a couple this weekend. i will make some today and see what the cd is.

My cooldowns are going to reset in 4 hours, I'll see if they changed anything with them.

---------- Post added 2011-02-10 at 12:10 AM ----------

Just did all 5. All of them now have 7 days listed as remaining cooldown. I don't see anything changed on my end.

I hate the whole bind on pickup deal with the cloths makes things harder since you cant have other people make them for you anymore QQ

Mine have been Monday since I started Tailoring. As of today (4:39AM EST) on Thursday, they are still set for 4 days (Monday).
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

my CDs have yet to expire but it will be interesting to see if they changed it. i hope they change the one for chaos orbs - few other crafted items even require that many.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Chaos Orbs one doesn't have a cooldown. This is where you get your last two or three cloths for the project.

Update: The dream cooldowns are 7 days long. They ignore tuesday resets and are each on their own 7 day cooldown. The chaos orb one is the only exception to this as it does not have a cooldown but it could take you a week to get 5 orbs anyways.