i cant read my time card!

first time buying a 60 time card at my local gamestop...

i get home and i couldnt find a coin to scratch out "the area below"

i was rushing to play wow so i got a pen to scratch it out... i got most of it but it was still unreadable... i got ink on it too but not alot to make it unreadable

i washed it and then cleaned it to get the numbers clear but that didnt do much...

i finally used my keys which helped the most... it was still kinda black from the constant beating i did on it but i thought i could still make out the numbers....

but i just cant... i dont know what to do... and i cant bring it back...

Take a picture of the area that you cant read, make a black bar around the rest so you wont get robbed.

Maybe we can help you.

Deleted
    scan the card and make a webform,i that with the codebar on the side is enough for them to find the code...or have you tried to clean it with alchool? altough it might clear the numbers themselfs..

i dont own a camera... and taking pics on my phone wont be focused enough

Mail Blizzard's account and billing department, ask them what to do. They'll probably be able to help you moreso than randoms on a fansite forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Trial View Post
    scan the card and make a webform,i that with the codebar on the side is enough for them to find the code...or have you tried to clean it with alchool? altough it might clear the numbers themselfs..
    how??

here because message was to short

Deleted
    Bad, bad... i hope you will fix it

holy shit i just got the card cleared out with some hard scrubbing and some spit...

it turns out that i had a problem making out an 8 and thought it was a 3...

im all good now...

Deleted
    spit > everything else in life

Quote Originally Posted by Trial View Post
    spit > everything else in life
    spit = 409... Don't forget it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Speaknoevil View Post
    This is good, be a man about it.
    Have a cigar in your mouth and a shot of brandy in your hand and tell her to get out of the guild and get into a kitchen.
    Mists of Pandaria Beta Club ~World of Warcraft Annual Pass.

Deleted
    Spit is an Epic item - blizzard should sticky it on the forums

Glad it worked out for you in the end. Just so you know i find that the USB connector on my flash drive ( stick ) works a treat for removing the stuff off of the cards.

Deleted
    Usually I scratch it with coin or nails (nail it, get it ) it always work. Never had any problems like yours.