Thread: Dear Blizzard

Dear Blizzard

Please let me be a fireball of doom everyday. I don't care if you make it 100 gnomes instead of 1000... that is quite possibly the best quest ever. Although I am quite fond of smashing pygmies.
    There ARE females that play this game.. I am one of them. Guys say, "chicks don't play wow." Then they hear us in ventrilo and it's "ZOMG GIIIIIIRL!!!" *leg hump*. "It's a voice changer." Buddy, if you can't tell the difference between a female, and a voice changer, get the hell out of the command center.

This. Is. Not. Blizzard.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by phillipisawarlock View Post
    This. Is. Not. Blizzard.

THIS. IS. SPARTA!!

I agree 100% with this idea
    Quote Originally Posted by eternalwhitemoon View Post
    Why strive to be excellent, when being just mediocre still kills the boss?

15+ Year Old Account
    Sure this is the wrong place for your post, but I 100% agree. Earthen Ring and Ramkahen lack daily quests, completely in the case of ER. Ramkahen should get the Katamari quest, the quest to control the group of archers and the solar beam while defending the temple, and the quest to control the lions as daily quests. That would give them 5 which would be comparable to Therazane, Wildhammer, and Tol Barad for factions like Alliance on my server that never control the base. Earthen Ring especially needs daily quests. Or they wouldn't if Blizzard would get around to fixing their fucking rep in Vash'jir. Like 3/4ths of that zone is from Earth Ring affiliated quest givers yet only about 20 quests give rep most of them in one quest chain.

15+ Year Old Account
    Hehe I have held off turning this quest in before with a couple of chars just so I could tell it I needed to go again.

Without a doubt one of the most enjoyable quests ever.

I play Alliance.... >.>

I LOVE YOU OP, glad to see someone else loved that quest.
    I think I've had enough of removing avatars today that feature girls covered in semen. Closing.
    -Darsithis

I know this is not Blizzard... can't mean to tell me they never read these. Also <3 Rhiade =D Oh, I also like the sunflower quest in Hillsbrad.
    There ARE females that play this game.. I am one of them. Guys say, "chicks don't play wow." Then they hear us in ventrilo and it's "ZOMG GIIIIIIRL!!!" *leg hump*. "It's a voice changer." Buddy, if you can't tell the difference between a female, and a voice changer, get the hell out of the command center.

Its fun, but 1000 is way too many. 500 would have been better.

They should add it as a daily in Uldum, for more rep to Ramkahen!
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by goozen View Post
    Its fun, but 1000 is way too many. 500 would have been better.
    Agree completely, I think that quest is pretty hilarious but 1000 is way to many, 300-500 would be better. And if it ever turned into a daily I think it should be limited to 100 or 200 because of the amount of people trying to do it at the same time.

10+ Year Old Account
    This. Is. Not. Blizzard.
    This is Patrick.

Running over gnomes in a huge fiery ball always cheers me up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Universally, everyone I've ever talked to about the quest thinks it should be repeatable.

At the least, it should be something where you can talk to the computer and get a chat dialogue (the way you might rewatch a cut scene) to control fiery ball again whenever desired, even if it's not a daily quest with money or rep.

As a few people mentioned doing, I have a toon set aside who won't turn in that quest, for the sole purpose of being able to do it whenever I want.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

This. Is. Not. Blizzard.
    This is Halloween, this is Halloween.

I guess it would make a fine daily. Though I would prefer a panzer dragoon based one.....why that comes to mind is beyond me.
    "Care about 'er? I love her! I'd kill everyone in the world and myself if she wanted it!"

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunessa View Post
    Please let me be a fireball of doom everyday. I don't care if you make it 100 gnomes instead of 1000... that is quite possibly the best quest ever. Although I am quite fond of smashing pygmies.
    This, please this!
    Quote Originally Posted by overcaffeinated View Post
    I don't get why people like you feel they need to chime in and tell the OP how useless his post was. If it was that useless why did you spend your 2 minutes to craft a response instead of 2 seconds to hit your "back" button?
    I7-4770K, ASUS Maximus VI Formula, SLI EVGA GTX780Ti, AX1200, Kingston V300 240GB, watercooled!

Make it a daily, gogo!