WTB Demonology/Metamorphosis PVP videos - hello, anyone out there?

I've watched way too many pvp videos in the last few months while working on a "Best Of Wow Pvp" series, see below.

But I've yet to see a really cool Metamorphosis Pvp video - has the spec always sucked so hard for Pvp that no-one even bothers?

I'm a bit of a noob when it comes to lock pvp, but just seems like everyone's a Drakedog clone, mostly. Help me find some really cool awesome Demonology videos?

Cheers.

Deleted

Enjoy! :>
    PS: It is a video of a demonology warlock during the Naxx (wotlk) patch.

I believe Uck did a short vid of him as Demo, or it may have been someone else with him in it as demo.

It was pretty good for some comps, but on the whole most people didnt play it. I'll fraps some of my 2's if you want with my boomkin partner tomorrow. We basically just blow all cds and rape something while the other guy is cc'd by cyclone etc.

It's pretty damn far down the skillcap currently.

Quote Originally Posted by KassieDS View Post
    I believe Uck did a short vid of him as Demo, or it may have been someone else with him in it as demo.

It was pretty good for some comps, but on the whole most people didnt play it. I'll fraps some of my 2's if you want with my boomkin partner tomorrow. We basically just blow all cds and rape something while the other guy is cc'd by cyclone etc.

It's pretty damn far down the skillcap currently.
    Thanks for letting me know about Uck. Don't worry about frapsing unless you plan to make something that rivals Drakedog, Kenwood and Boneshock.