Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

Guild achievement: Crittergeddon

I would like to have for reward to do the guild achievement crittergeddon the title: "crittergeddon". that would be very very cool. my guild will stop raiding only to do this achievement

That would be pretty legit.

Deleted
    Except you can cheese the achievement and get it in ~2 hours. But im not telling how!

Killing the sheeps, east of SW is a good idea to kill critters , there's even an exploding robo-sheep in the middle of them!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vakic View Post
    Except you can cheese the achievement and get it in ~2 hours. But im not telling how!
    I will. Get a forty-man (or however many you can get) raid of your guildies and go to a spot that is heavily populated with critters. One of the best spots is a cave of spiders in EPL. Proceed to kill critters; every one you kill is actually worth forty kills.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    We removed the Fun Stuff forum, all the Fun in the MMO-Champion forums will now be taking place in my pants.

Xenophics <Famous> - Scarlet Crusade (US)

Deleted
    Not a hard achievement really though. My guild had finished this within a week of Cata, and only took 4 people a couple of hours spent grinding it.

Quote Originally Posted by Vakic View Post
    If you're tlaking about partying up or even making a raid they fixed that, now only awards one kill per critter rather than however many people are in the group killing

Snake pit in Gundrak ftw?

You can also get into AB. On farm the chicken/rats spawn the moment you kill them!
    Enhancement Shaman, Kalokagathós, Burning Steppes-EU
    Death is a gift, Life is just the paper wrapped around it.

I know the easiest way to solo this achievement is by making a couple Stormchops (Recipe from Dalaran/Shattrath City) and enter the Deeprun Tram. Camp your character in a specific spot and watch the pile of rat corpses pile up.

Get a Disgusting Oozeling from Love is in the Air. AFK somewhere with a bunch of critters.

And yes, critters it eats counts for your kills last I checked.

best place to kill critters, the cave in Eplaugelands with all the spiders, the floor is covered in spiders scorpions etc, i run through with arcane explotion and get 150-175 critter kills a run

Another good spot for Horde is the pass between Mulgore and Stonetalon, there's a field entirely populated by critters up there.

Deleted
    Seriously...?
    Grinding...critters ? Don't you have a lot more fun things to do? It's just the most stupid thing i ever seen! So your guilds had this Achievement a month befor mine? Hah..good you
    [facepalm]

10+ Year Old Account
    I would of liked the title... Id even grind for it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Khallynos View Post
    I will. Get a forty-man (or however many you can get) raid of your guildies and go to a spot that is heavily populated with critters. One of the best spots is a cave of spiders in EPL. Proceed to kill critters; every one you kill is actually worth forty kills.
    Was fixed in 4.0.6. 1 critter kill = 1 kill for whole group.

There is a spot in ZG where a bunch of snakes spawn really quick. This is where my guild went to farm them.

killed sheeps in uldum, took about 15 minutes to get it with 10 people. Easy acheezement was easy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ritalynn View Post
    killed sheeps in uldum, took about 15 minutes to get it with 10 people. Easy acheezement was easy.
    Where at in uldum is this?
    My name is Legion, for we are many

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AshestoAsh View Post
    Where at in uldum is this?
    I'm sure they just neglected to mention that they did this weeks ago when the sheep spawned infinitely and it wassuper easy. Past tense.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |