Coming Down The Mountain.

so i decided a few days ago i wanted to Loremaster of Cataclysm, while simultaneously raising my reputation with all of the Cata factions.

then as i had completed the hippogryph-jousting quest chain (and obtained beware of the 'unbeatable' pterodactyl) i couldn't find anymore quests
    i am now at 75/115 and i cannot find another quest in all of Hyjal, i have none in my log, and no matter how many times i circle Hyjal, i can't find another quest.

what has gone wrong? how do i fix it?

---------- Post added 2011-02-10 at 11:18 PM ----------

someone please help!

10+ Year Old Account
    Check with all the major quest givers. Check with Ysera and the various druids.

Get EveryQuest, it'll help you tons.

Deleted
    Did you do the bear trampoline yet? North west of Hyjal.

I had the exact same problem

I use Questhubber on all my toons now, it helps find those hidden quests.
    You should have gotten the chains for Goldrin at the same time as Arianna. Once both of those are done then you get the quest to go to the Shrine of Asseera or whatever her name is. Hopefully she will be making an appearance when they add more to Hyjal in the Firelands patch.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xyanide View Post
    Get EveryQuest, it'll help you tons.
    Agree
    (thumbup)

Quest Completist helps as well.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinxiijay View Post
    Did you do the bear trampoline yet? North west of Hyjal.

I had the exact same problem
    Yep. I spent 2 hours flying around Hyjal looking for more quests and then i found this one in the middle of nowhere. I was going mad!!!

I flew around the zone about 20 times and spent 2 hours looking for the quest I was missing. I finally looked at the quest progression diagram on wowhead and found out I was missing a quest in one of the portals. I never would have found that on my own.

Point of interest: if you actually talk to the NPCs as you go along, you're told about that little area. Not a breadcrumb quest, just some dialogue.

Not trying to be sarcastic, just pointing it out.