Anyone else nearly kill themselves on Halfus?

Earlier tonight when my guild did halfus I hit a shadow word death for nearly 150K. Then my screen flashed red and yelled low life and had to health stone. I hadn't seen such a ludicrous number like this before I was just wondering if anyone else has had this happen to them.

The drakes debuff halfus with 100% more damage taken per drake now, once they die. So when all 3 are down, it's a 300% increase. If 2 die, 200%, which is more than all 3 drakes being up used to be.

10+ Year Old Account
    Indeed, whenever a Drake is released (or killed, I don't recall) Halfus is debuffed with a spell that increases all damage taken.

http://www.wowhead.com/spell=87683

So, you end up doing very high damage to him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    Just when I thought I was done with class changes, they pull me back in!

15+ Year Old Account
    The captured drakes in this encounter now apply Dragon's Vengeance when they are killed instead of when they are freed. To account for this change, the health and damage of the drakes has been reduced, and the damage bonus gained from Dragon's Vengeance has been increased.

I am not going to SW on heroic with 500% then rofl

Yeah, my first Heroic attempt on Halfus, I wasn't thinking and double tapped SWD, went DERP and haven't used it since, especially on heroic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, it's pretty easy to kill yourself if you just start spamming.

Just do what I did - ask your now-overpowered discipline priest to throw a shield on you before you SWD spam. It absorbed so much damage that I only dropped to about 40% HP, I was trying to kill myself and couldn't.

10+ Year Old Account
    I havent tried this on Halfus, but have killed myself a few times in Throne of the Tides last boss by double-tapping 250K SW-D's :| Good thing i'm healing on Halfus, or i would've probably been a victim of this multiple times.