Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Icefever View Post
    I cant believe how easy are hc dungs now after patch , whats the point making same mistake as blizz did in wotlk..??

Lucky of draw buff omg omfg as tank i had 220k hp with this buff but for what ?? no need this crappy buff and it cant be removed i feel like noob be playing with this buff.

...........*vulgar* kidds thank u for your QQ

No challenge in hc 5-mans
    all other changes in patch where welcome
    first: i cant believe there are still new threads created because of this. hi #1000.

second: the "hc dungs" were easy before if you had good and coordinated people. bad and uncoordinated people did'nt like this and came crying to the forums. blizzard listened, and now pugs have it easier. now they come crying again? what in the hell? and IF you found the "hc dungs" hard before the patch, then you ARE the clientel that blizzard changed things for. stop crying. there was no challenge in 5 mans before if your group was decently coordinated, there is no challenge now. nothing really changed. the patch only caters some puggers with bad luck in their random groups, and that is OK.

you did not talk about raids, that would be a whole different story, though. you will find challenge in raid-hardmodes, even after 406, so no worries.. ;-)

Deleted
    I assume you are in full raid gear considering those hit points you described. So let me ask you this:

What kind of a fucking challenge are you looking for in 5man heroics designed for people in ilvl333 gear?