Page 1 of 11
... LastLast

How many times do you wear jeans before you wash them?

I'm interested to know this... I personally get about 4-5 "wears" out of jeans before I wash them as long as theres no food stains or anything like that. If I've been in a place with alot of smoke though or been sweating like crazy like three days.

hmm usually after 1-2 wears, but i'm a real pig and get stains on them after almost every meal :P

After every time I wear em. I'm not nit picky about over wearing my jeans so their nicely form fitting. My jeans look fine and fit well and I wash them all the time. The idea of wearing dirty clothes kinda bugs me granted I need to stay professional which includes smelling good and personally... dirty clothes don't smell good!

I know there are people that will wear jeans for a long time before washing them and that's their decision.
    ~ Never switching off the boss to kill adds and blinking into defile; the story of Swizzle.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinmaul
    Never tell the truth if it's going to make you look bad. You tell them you are an officer in Paragon and that you are fluent in Finnish. Then you can say you are used to long grinds and doing whatever it takes to ensure a big finish.

depends if i get drunk when i wore them once if not i wear them 3-5 times

I am Sniper - Play Free Online Games

15+ Year Old Account
    3-5 times too, and the day after a night out because they usually get wrecked and stink

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    The jeans I wear for work I usually wear twice before getting washed. Any jeans only wore around the house can go for up to 5 days at most. And any "going out" jeans get worn once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoeii View Post
    I hereby would like to nominate this person for the tool award.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scuravolpe View Post
    Only if we get a pet for the disaster that was your parents deciding to breed.

Deleted
    you can wash jeans!? :O

2 weeks or if they are dirty

I usually wash my jeans after the firs time I wear them, I guess because I was brought up that way. Sometimes I'll go 2 wears without a wash but never more.

Until they are dirty. Meaning they have visible stains, or they smell for some odd reason. So generally, a lot of wears.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...monzi/advanced

Quote Originally Posted by Crokey View Post
    You know you just wrote 7 paragraphs about some people you have never met, playing a computer game in a way you disagree with?

Deleted
    Once or twice, depends on what I did with them. If I'm just at home, twice, but if I go out with them, I'll wear others the next day.

2-5 times.... or really just after a party....smoke stinks

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Usually once. Nobody in their right mind would wear jeans more than once after handling horses. Smelling like a barn isn't as amazing to other people. If I only wear them to go out to the store or somewhere that doesn't involve me wiping goodness knows what all over them, then I'll wear them maybe 2 or 3 times.

Quote Originally Posted by Daleness View Post
    you can wash jeans!? :O
    Exactly what I came into this thread to post. Well done.

Sig by Mipeo

untill they get dirty, avg - 4 days... but im not saying 'only wore these for 2' if i go out and get all diiiirty

2-3 times, sometimes more if i dont do anything one day...

About an average of 2-5 depending on how fast they get soiled.

10+ Year Old Account
    2 weeks usually. Just hate washing. Sue me!

I've got tons of jeans, and am a rich jew, so I only wear each pair once (one whole day) before putting 'em in the laundry basket.
    Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm
    Words that lots of people don't seem to know the definition of:
    "Troll", "Rehash", "Casual", "Dead", "Dying", "Exploit".