Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Declining queue should give 30 min debuff imo. i hate those declining.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaerin View Post
    Man because I NEVER get rejected groups over and over and over again because dps have decided to queue and walk away from the computer.

At least the "in progress" dungeons I could be reasonably sure that the people were just there a few mintues ago and have at least attempted to do the dungeon at some point in the last 10 minutes.

How many dungeons have I joined only to be told hold on a minute I gotta do something....20 minutes later....okay I'm ready.
    Yes, how inconsiderate of the DPS to queue, then step away to do something at some point in the 20 to 40 minute time it takes them to get a group. If you are a tank queuing instantly and the only wait you have is for the dungeon finder replace the afk dps then you have nothing at all to complain about.

Quote Originally Posted by Moozart View Post
    I pay $15 a month to play it MY WAY, im sorry you need the JP, i dont, i ave limited amounts of time at night, thus why i always looked for "In Progress" now that thats been taken away, i just wont Q period, I am not the only tank to feel this way, this change will hurt more in the long run as you will have tank just not qing at all anymore, that hurts you not me.
    If you have a limited amount of time, that means you never ran an entire heroic, EVER, since you don't have enough time, you also don't raid, cuz it takes even more time and also because you are not geared enough because you did about 1/4 of the total number of bosses people killed.

You're just a selfish piece of shit, and you deserve the forum warning I'm gonna get for saying this just because I point out an ovbious fact.

User was infracted for this post and I think he/she knows why. - Simca
    Last edited by Simca; 2011-02-15 at 05:06 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've seen the "in progress" message pop up a few times but majority of the time I never get it, even if the dungeon is in progress. also, to all the tanks who are doing the queue, drop, queue, drop, queue, drop....... seriously? what's the point? get a dungeon in progress done in 15 mins rather than a full run, but you also sat there for how long waiting to get the in progress one? queue, get the first one, finish it, tada you got your points faster than sitting there for half an hour trying to fish out the mysterious Dungeon In Progress.

I pay $15 a month to play it MY WAY, im sorry you need the JP, i dont, i ave limited amounts of time at night, thus why i always looked for "In Progress" now that thats been taken away, i just wont Q period, I am not the only tank to feel this way, this change will hurt more in the long run as you will have tank just not qing at all anymore, that hurts you not me.
    You not being in my dungeon queue doesn't hurt me at all. In fact, it makes me quite happy.

Quote Originally Posted by microtonal View Post
    You not being in my dungeon queue doesn't hurt me at all. In fact, it makes me quite happy.
    Actually im quite one of the nicest tanks you could ever have once im in the group, i dont talk hardly at all unless its about a fight, i dont rush anyone, i dont over pull ect. I just dont need the points that bad to do a full run

Err no. Your way is only applicable when you play on your own. That is your prerogative. However, when you are in a group, your way no longer applies. Try telling people that the next you do anything with other people.

It is your me first, selfish attitude that is causing this to get worse. If you do not have time to complete a dungeon, how do you find time to raid? If you do not raid? Why do you need the gear?

Stop queuing if that is how you feel about it. You will not be missed.

This thread reminds me, I need to Q for dungeon waiting for in progress run.

I can't be arsed reading through all posts but I can already tell you this; They have removed the "Dungeon in Progess" bar when you are accepting/declining a queue, it's for idiots like you who only wants "in progress" dungeons.

This has already happened to me 3 times on my holypaladin. It was normal "Accept/Decline" box, and suddenly I end up on the 2nd/3rd boss in a dungeon.

Edit: just happened on my tank as well, normal Decline/Accept boss, right before 2nd boss in Vortex.

Angry

As a healer, I avoid "in progress" dungeons at all costs. EVERY single time I enter one of these groups, it's BEYOND a failfest.

I recalled the last one: Paladin tanking in a dress & mainly agility gear, no shield. Hunter in constant melee, no pet. Mage would cast 2 spells, a fireball and a frostbolt & then stand there, no more action.

I died a little & left after the first pull. I much rather do a full run with a competent group then attempt to join something in progress. It's cursed!! People left that group for a reason & it usually isn't a disconnect.

GL all, take heed.

I love being surprised with an in progress. Its like a mini-lottery for me.

Yesterday when GB popped up as the random, I got settled in for a nice long instance...when....SURPRISE! Last boss.

The best way to protest this is to join up for groups as a tank over and over and just let the timer buzz down to 0 every time.

I swear I remember reading somewhere in a blue post/patch notes/SOMETHING that they changed it so the dungeon finder doesn't tell you if the dungeon is in progress or not. I can't find the quote anywhere, but I swear to god I remember reading it sometime before the patch.

So, grats. You're part of the problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by HopOnPop View Post
    Obviously Garrosh would win, it's like a gorilla vs a human... do you know how strong a gorilla is? He'll snap your dick off and throw it in the tall grass. Garrosh = dick-snapper.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seezer View Post
    Sure. When I wake up in the middle of the night with a full tank, I just flip back the curtain and let it flow.

guys, you're forgetting the real problem at hand. The dps that queue as tanks because it's instant and refuse to leave. I'd rather a tank decline and i get another one in 10 minutes than asshat dps queue as a tank and then the whole group fall apart cause he wont leave.