Deleted

Question Glitchy Animations (NE Female)

Feeling like making a thread here to ask around, as Blizzard apparently haven't "noticed anything" changing with 4.0.6.

With 4.0.3, attacking while moving, swimming, floating (levitate), makes your character attack to the left instead of straight forward, which looks kind of weird, also mutilating while moving makes you swing at the air above you. They have confirmed this, but no fix was there with 4.0.6.

When 4.0.6 hit, the animation during stealth has been accelerated by approximately twice the speed (Your stealth speed remains the same, it's just your stealth animation that is significantly faster), kind of looks like the change back in the days when they made the animations scale with your stealth speed (they reverted that, as far as I know). When you pop sprint it looks even more ridiculous.

Anyone here that has experienced this? Note that this seems to be night elf female rogues only.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have noticed this, when u go stealth and pop Sprint they walk like they have crapped themselves >.>
    hoping for a fix.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dkbo View Post
    I have noticed this, when u go stealth and pop Sprint they walk like they have crapped themselves >.>
    hoping for a fix.
    Good, then it isn't just me

Well, people should pop tickets as they apparently can't find anything wrong with it. Which makes me wonder if they even looked, it was quite visible as soon as 4.0.6 hit that something was wrong, same goes with the bugs that 4.0.3 brought.

Happened on my Goblin Female last night too, so not limited just to Nelves

I'm under the impression that they changed all stealth animations.

Feels to me they have the "old" stealth animation. The ones the glides around like an ice skater

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Susej View Post
    I'm under the impression that they changed all stealth animations.

Feels to me they have the "old" stealth animation. The ones the glides around like an ice skater

Well, the old animations were same speed in the animation, regardless of stealth speed.

They later changed it so that the animation speed scaled with stealth speed, but reverted that because people qq:d or something.
    But now they are fast as hell again, and fugly to say the least.

EDIT: And these changes aren't in the change log, so why would they stealth change it? "lol, lets hope they don't notice except for all people playing rogue on a daily basis."
    Not to mention, they would say it's intended in the tickets I sent, instead they say it's nothing wrong with it because they probably think I'm talking about the animation itself which is fine.
    Last edited by mmoc3f6ff16fa0; 2011-02-10 at 10:34 PM.

Deleted
    Well i noticed a definate change in the stealth animation for Night elf male rogues, i loved it before, it was one of the reasons i went night elf. Now it looks quite terrible and out of place. Is there any reason they did this? Is there a thread on the official forums?

It indeed does look like they're taking a crap or something. :/

Quote Originally Posted by SoundAsleep View Post
    I definitely don't mind crapping on everyone else's dps.
    XBL: VORZAP

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SoundAsleep View Post
    Well i noticed a definate change in the stealth animation for Night elf male rogues, i loved it before, it was one of the reasons i went night elf. Now it looks quite terrible and out of place. Is there any reason they did this? Is there a thread on the official forums?

Looks like the 4.0.6 affected all races then, the 4.0.3 thingy is however still only nelfs.

Why, I still don't know.