4.0.6 Mandala of Stirring Patterns.

Now that the proc has been made to intellect instead of Mastery, how would this trinket fair against the currently BIS trinkets.
    Would it be worth swapping a spirit proc trinket with an intellect stat for an intellect proc trinket with a spirit stat?

Deleted
    I wouldn't change an epic trinket with intellect on it for Mandala, but it is much much better with 4.0.6.
    I only healed heroics since the patch, but the proc is just huge, and the regen during it is immense. Never had to use fiend or hymn, but i can imagine it to be on par with the valor trinket, if you can time your mana cd's with the mandala proc.
    I definitely recommend newly dinged priests to farm TB for it if they want a solid trinket for raid, and don't have the money for tsunami, valor, or aren't alchemists.

It is now way better than it used to be, but still not as good as some of the int trinkets. However, if you don't have an epic healing trinket and couldn't affort tsunami, then this is a viable replacement as it is easier to obtain.

You can probably use it if you don't have Tsunami/Fall of Mortality/Core of Ripeness/Doll.

Replaced my Corrupted Egg Shell with it. Happy with it so far.
    Also replaced my Tear of Blood with the new alchemy trinket.

Nice little upgrades (Holy Paladin)

10+ Year Old Account
    My viewpoint is that it's an extremely easy trinket to get, so I happily took it without comparing it to raid drops. I've been extremely unlucky while doing heroics so I needed a better trinket. This one fit the bill until I get drops from raid.
    There is no gene for the human spirit. ~GATTACA

Quote Originally Posted by nsevit View Post
    You can probably use it if you don't have Tsunami/Fall of Mortality/Core of Ripeness/Doll.
    This. Mandala of Stirring Patterns is better than 346 trinkets dropped from heroics. Tear of Blood might be an exception.

Healing Trinkets post 4.0.6:
    1- Tsunami
    2- Fall of Mortality / Core of Ripeness / Tyrande's Favourite Doll
    3- Mandala of Stirring Patterns / Tear of Blood

Quote Originally Posted by sp101 View Post
    This. Mandala of Stirring Patterns is better than 346 trinkets dropped from heroics. Tear of Blood might be an exception.

Healing Trinkets post 4.0.6:
    1- Tsunami
    2- Fall of Mortality / Core of Ripeness / Tyrande's Favourite Doll
    3- Mandala of Stirring Patterns / Tear of Blood

Thank you so much. I currently have Tsunami and the Tear (swapped it for Mandala) and am a few points away from my Core (unless next week I am lucky and am the one to get Fall of Mortality.)

Deleted
    I'm running Tyrande's and Alch trinket as disc - seems a good combo, especially with the weirdness of mysterious pots and the alch trink.