Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Next holiday destination seems like a given!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valleera View Post
    Chinese Disneyland sends its regards: http://wn.com/China_Fake_disneyland_opens_to_public
    I did say that Blizzard didn't own the park didn't I? That the Chinese people who are building it own it and Blizzard isn't getting anything from it.

Deleted
    Wow where can I buy the tickets xD

Looks awesome from the artwork

10+ Year Old Account
    Um pretty nice idea, but if this park were build by Blizzard, it will be closed every Wednesday for a few hours xD

Another features:
    - you can force people to leave the park by vote
    - Hotdog stands despawn when you arrive
    - in the haunting house, you get feared... and feared... and feared...
    - you´ll promoted to be the first in entrance ques when you´re the right race (changes every two weeks)
    - shuttles takes you home every 15 minutes (regardless where your home is)
    - You can enter rollercoasters only with 4 friends
    - there´s a heroic mode rollercoaster without brakes & seatbelts that is build while you ride
    - if you bring your old clothes, rollercoaster fees will be reduced by 1%/2%/3%...
    - if you passed the que and one of your mates leaves the party, you´ll have to que again
    Last edited by Yippey; 2011-02-10 at 12:15 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshmaul View Post
    Looking forward to walking around in my censored amusement park.

No Death Knights there for sure.

It won't happen, trust me, it will not be built. The copyright infringement on a scale like this is impossible. Just to mention that those are just conceptual pictures, I reckon they don't even have much else then that, no permits, no anything.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by istheshiz View Post
    I did say that Blizzard didn't own the park didn't I? That the Chinese people who are building it own it and Blizzard isn't getting anything from it.
    Sorry, it appears I misread your post entirely. That completely ruins my attempt at being snarky though. Can I abandon it and retake it?

I wonder if you will have 30 - 40 minute que times there also

Deleted
    They should build a rollerchoaster called Deathwings Chin where you ride Deathwings chin.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by masterrofl12 View Post
    They should build a rollerchoaster called Deathwings Chin where you ride Deathwings chin.
    No Cataclysm content could be put into this amusement park since it's not released in China to my knowledge, as they haven't censured it hard enough yet.
    He won't get to keep the name Deathwing, for one. It'll be like, Chinwing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Crableg View Post
    Excuse me if im wrong, but why would it be "spitting" in blizzards face if they made a theme park entirely based off their games ?

I think its more of a compliment
    This park hasn't got any licensing from Blizzard. This is basically theft since Blizzard loses tons of potential money.

Deleted
    I bet it'll be ruined by all the Random Looking for Ride pugs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by thekrucha View Post
    This park hasn't got any licensing from Blizzard. This is basically theft since Blizzard loses tons of potential money.
    And if they think they can get away with it simply by naming it slightly different, they are sorely wrong. Copyrights are far bigger then just names. No court would find that the ones planning this amusement park are ever allowed to.

Yea i understand that point, suppose i never read the fine print that said they werent getting proper licensing.

If blizzard licensed this and helped with the design of it, i think it would be pretty awesome.

Deleted
    Indeed. The Disneyland ripoff got closed as well.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Wizards Hat View Post
    No Cataclysm content could be put into this amusement park since it's not released in China to my knowledge, as they haven't censured it hard enough yet.
    He won't get to keep the name Deathwing, for one. It'll be like, Chinwing.
    Bah i forgot about that... SO i guess it will be Chinwings Magnificent Chin Travel.

I wanna go! Who's with me?!

10+ Year Old Account
    Do I have to bring a real tank in order to get to the front of the lines? Well, I think a real tank would get you to the front of the line in any amusement park. Or anywhere.

Deleted
    Names are trademarks. Does not matter if they are changed slightly as long as the public affiliates them with the product.
    Content is also protected, characters story lines, everything, sure.

However, saying something is illegal and actually getting the case done considering this is in China can be tricky.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Well... I'd go that's for sure

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crableg View Post
    Excuse me if im wrong, but why would it be "spitting" in blizzards face if they made a theme park entirely based off their games ?

I think its more of a compliment
    Because it's done without any licensing or permission from Blizzard. At all.
    Originally Posted by Fargo (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    The primordial soup that creates heroes never tastes of rainbows -- it’s a lumpy gumbo of suffering and evil.