Deleted
    3/10 cuz I'm not a fan of hip hop.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleT View Post
    Someone get me an antacid, got a serious case of heartburn here. 3/10

Quote Originally Posted by nektar View Post
    Someone get me an antacid, got a serious case of heartburn here. 3/10

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rqy1...eature=related
    4/10, not because it's bad, but I don't like how slow it is or the way their voices sound.

Love this song though,
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Symphonic View Post
    4/10, not because it's bad, but I don't like how slow it is or the way their voices sound.

Love this song though,
    [video=youtube;WXxTHFTSUlE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXxTHFTSUlE[video]
    5/10. That was pretty...average actually.

Skip to like 2:10 if you're too bored to watch the stuff before.

Sounds very 80'sish. It's not bad. 5/10. I'm just a huge John Legend fan. And person below me.. you aren't exactly bringing it back by making a comment ridiculing me. ANYway.
    Last edited by cptaylor38; 2012-07-06 at 07:23 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by cptaylor38 View Post
    [video=youtube_share;tMNVMMjQCOA]http://youtu.be/tMNVMMjQCOA[video] Sounds very 80'sish.
    I get the feeling you've missed the point of the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Zefie View Post
    I get the feeling you've missed the point of the thread.
    Too be perfectly honest, after calling Muse average and then posting some drab John Legend video I didn't see any point in validating your post with a response. But I gave it a rating and you multiple responses. Merry Christmas!

Deleted
    Too be perfectly honest, after calling Muse average and then posting some drab John Legend video I didn't see any point in validating your post with a response. But I gave it a rating and you multiple responses. Merry Christmas!
    Clearly, for calling that song average (5/10 rating) and then posting some drab Grace Potter song I'll see no point in validating your post with a rating and just post my song without caring. You see how that works?

Quote Originally Posted by Symphonic View Post

Love this song though,
    I had no idea they were recording another album to come out so soon. So thanks for sharing.

---------- Post added 2012-07-06 at 07:37 PM ----------

Clearly, for calling that song average (5/10 rating) and then posting some drab Grace Potter song I'll see no point in validating your post with a rating and just post my song without caring. You see how that works?
    I see that you bothered to respond to my post at all, which shows this has really wounded your ego. My bad! And judging by your signature, I'd hope you'd have better taste in even a John Legend song than that!
    Last edited by cptaylor38; 2012-07-06 at 07:39 PM.

Deleted
    I see that you bothered to respond to my post at all, which shows this has really wounded your ego. My bad!
    If anything it shows my boredom. If you'd like I can cry in the corner for a while.

If anything it shows my boredom. If you'd like I can cry in the corner for a while.
    I would appreciate that actually. And perhaps next time you can politely say that someone forgot to rate a video! With how internet explorer is acting up, posting anything with a link is frustrating enough and I just assume get it over with! No need to be R-U-D-E.

10+ Year Old Account
    With how internet explorer
    Oh boy, I like where this is going.

Deleted
    I would appreciate that actually. And perhaps next time you can politely say that someone forgot to rate a video! With how internet explorer is acting up, posting anything with a link is frustrating enough and I just assume get it over with! No need to be R-U-D-E.
    I fail to see how that was rude but my apologies I guess.

I'll just leave this here for people too lazy to scroll down and let's leave it at that, shall we?

I prefer more Progressive, house, and trance music. Should I even bother posting if most the videos I've seen on here are posted from people that prefer rock? :C

Quote Originally Posted by Libram View Post
    I prefer more Progressive, house, and trance music. Should I even bother posting if most the videos I've seen on here are posted from people that prefer rock? :C
    Yes! I love hearing new musc. I'm interested in hearing what it is. My Romanian friend has been sending me a bunch of crazy European dance music lately.

Yes! I love hearing new musc. I'm interested in hearing what it is. My Romanian friend has been sending me a bunch of crazy European dance music lately.
    Cool, well here goes a video.

Most anything on Armin's channel Is my favorite.

Cool, well here goes a video.

Most anything on Armin's channel Is my favorite.
    Good 7/10. It's got a lot of energy. This one isn't particularly good but it's the only one I can immediately think of at the moment. It's got a slow-build up and not as much energy but it's kind of soothing.

15+ Year Old Account
    Good 7/10. It's got a lot of energy. This one isn't particularly good but it's the only one I can immediately think of at the moment. It's got a slow-build up and not as much energy but it's kind of soothing.
    Its ok but the movie was better xD 6/10

Heard thing song today since a long time cant stop listening too it.

- Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

Deleted
    Good 7/10. It's got a lot of energy. This one isn't particularly good but it's the only one I can immediately think of at the moment. It's got a slow-build up and not as much energy but it's kind of soothing. [video=youtube;O0JGLYnxtfg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0JGLYnxtfg[video]
    3.5/10. You can tell it was set up to enhance an atmosphere, not create one and thus it's pretty boring on its own.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endonyx View Post
    Its ok but the movie was better xD 6/10

Heard thing song today since a long time cant stop listening too it.

[video=youtube;7vhhTvcLoRw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vhhTvcLoRw[video]
    5.5/10, enjoyable.
    Psh, screw peoples' preferences, they're hardly important.

Last edited by mmoc24ed1da916; 2012-07-06 at 09:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Migari View Post
    Wow Zefie, what happened to you man? That's was painful to listen to. 1/10

10/10 I'm downloading this one now