Love the guitar solo. Fucking great song

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    7.5/10
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

Deleted
    Nothing ear-soothing in particular. 3/10

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Potentio View Post
    Nothing ear-soothing in particular. 3/10

3/10. this is one classical piece that didnt really do anything for me, sorry.

now for some mighty quo...

Deleted
    I like it. Has this good anti-depressant effect that is quite difficult to dislike. 7/10 Great track

Estonian music next up

10+ Year Old Account
    7.5/10
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

Quote Originally Posted by Potentio View Post
    I liked the lyrics a lot and the music isn't half bad. 8/10

Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.

10+ Year Old Account
    At first I thought: "Why did you choose such a long one?" But after listening to the whole thing I was amazed! It's beautifully set up. Voice is evolving throughout the song, wonderful!
    9/10

Quote Originally Posted by Hellravager View Post
    7.5/10
    Sorry Hellravager didn't mean to skip yours. Last page confusion :s 10/10!!!! Extremely crazy and amazing. You definitely just got me into Intervals.

Quote Originally Posted by Talyria View Post
    I have a love/hate relationship with this one, a bit more love than hate 6/10

Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.

Not bad! 8/10

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

10+ Year Old Account
    8/10 Catchy

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellravager View Post
    8/10 Catchy

5/10 - guitars mostly make no sense, too noisy and at parts too messy. Around 0:40 starts some good guitar and then soon after comes the solo which is decent. Lack of singing is what gives it a 5. Also, who on earth is gonna listen to 44 minutes of music to rate it? Needless to say, I listened only the first song up to like 3 minutes in.
    All in all, for an instrumental song, it's not really good.

And even though it's reached new heights, I rather like the restless nights. It makes me wonder, makes me think there's more to this, I'm on the brink. It's not the fear of what's beyond, it's just that I might not respond! I have an interest, almost craving, would I like to get to far in?!

Quote Originally Posted by vep View Post
    5/10 - guitars mostly make no sense, too noisy and at parts too messy. Around 0:40 starts some good guitar and then soon after comes the solo which is decent. Lack of singing is what gives it a 5. Also, who on earth is gonna listen to 44 minutes of music to rate it? Needless to say, I listened only the first song up to like 3 minutes in.
    All in all, for an instrumental song, it's not really good.

7.5 / 10.

I don't like Iron Maiden mainly due to the guitarists sound and the vocalist, but I'm a sucker for the genre so what the hell.

Rate this
    ~ Battle.net MVP ~
    Overwatch mod
    Twitter | Soundcloud

10+ Year Old Account
    8/10

10+ Year Old Account
    ^ 7/10 very uplifting. the piano was nice.

Hi

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    ^ 7/10 very uplifting. the piano was nice.

yeah alright i guess, 5/10, tbh tho that sort of music just seems abit lazy and generic to me.

7/10 Never really listened to Arctic Monkeys but i've liked the songs I've heard by them.

Deleted
    I really dont like pop rock, it does nothing for me at all sorry 2/10

i prefer psychadelic rock

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by harkonen View Post
    I really dont like pop rock, it does nothing for me at all sorry 2/10

i prefer psychadelic rock

harkonen, why is it nearly always your songs i have to rate?
    9/10. another top song.

now for a bit of punk/pop from '77...

Quote Originally Posted by twistedsista View Post
    harkonen, why is it nearly always your songs i have to rate?
    9/10. another top song.

now for a bit of punk/pop from '77...
    Was alright, 6/10.