10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    8/10
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

8/10 really nice!

10+ Year Old Account
    10/10 Awesome
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

10+ Year Old Account
    7/10 pretty good

I like Astrix but not in love with this particular track 6/10

Ignore the fan-made video, especially if you're not into Star Trek. I know nothing about the show so lots of the lyric meaning escapes me, but can't stop listening to this track :|
    Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.

Quote Originally Posted by Basemath View Post
    Worf's Revenge
    Pretty incredibly cheesy, but I suppose it did what it sought out to do. 2/10.

8/10 loved the chillness

10+ Year Old Account
    8/10

10+ Year Old Account
    A bit boring for me. 6.5/10

3/10
    Quite boring to be honest. Did nothing for me.

15+ Year Old Account
    Whats this... i dont even... lol 1/10

I like the GnR version but the original is so much better

- Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

10/10 There is nothing more to say...

Quote Originally Posted by markos82 View Post
    10/10 There is nothing more to say...
    Just seems like something only really big fans of Iggy Pop could appreciate. 2/10.

Quote Originally Posted by Badpaladin View Post
    Just seems like something only really big fans of Iggy Pop could appreciate. 2/10.

Actually, no not really. I am not a fan of Iggy Pop although i have been on his concert in 2004 during some music festival, and about 200+ other concerts after that.
    Song is from a movie Arizona Dream and it wasnt written by him, and you only have to listen to lyrics to understand.... Lyrics are amazing and music also....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Badpaladin View Post

2/10

9/10. I liked a pop song. What the hell is wrong with me?

10+ Year Old Account
    6.5/10

6/10

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky High Shark View Post
    6/10

I.. I am not sure what to make of it at all.. It's good, yet not and leaves me puzzled. 4/10