Deleted
    8/10, because the instrumental is great but I'm not the biggest fan of growling.

Last edited by mmoc0f233d9eb1; 2013-07-29 at 09:14 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Celltrex View Post
    8/10, because the instrumental is great but I'm not the biggest fan of growling.

anything by the roses gets a 10, but this track just rocks.

as someone once said, when rap was about being poor & not being rich.

Deleted
    8/10 its a boss song kinda cheesy mind.

9.99/10 man Immortal Technique is great!!! Haven't heard this track before. It's like his talent, besides mad lyricism, is speaking facts.

Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.

Quote Originally Posted by Basemath View Post
    9.99/10 man Immortal Technique is great!!! Haven't heard this track before. It's like his talent, besides mad lyricism, is speaking facts.

Not the biggest fan but it's not bad. 7/10

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    Not the biggest fan but it's not bad. 7/10

I liked that, a bit depressing though :P 8/10

Last edited by mmoc47607dc526; 2013-07-30 at 11:59 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by harkonen View Post
    I liked that, a bit depressing though :P 8/10

strange as it may seem, im going to give this 8/10.
    i dont profess to understand what he's saying, but there's something about the track that had me hooked.

something a little different...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by twistedsista View Post
    strange as it may seem, im going to give this 8/10.
    i dont profess to understand what he's saying, but there's something about the track that had me hooked.

something a little different...

8.5/10, a far above-average work of music. Enjoyed listening to it and the orchestral score is very well done. Epic in the most original sense of the word.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGravemind View Post
    8.5/10, a far above-average work of music. Enjoyed listening to it and the orchestral score is very well done. Epic in the most original sense of the word.

super cheesy i dont like it 0/10

Not bad, but too many build-up parts and it seems more like an improvised jam than something that has a coherent structure to it. 7/10

---

Not a single song, but a preview to an upcoming album. Remember to turn on HD:

Quote Originally Posted by Feranor View Post
    Not bad, but too many build-up parts and it seems more like an improvised jam than something that has a coherent structure to it. 7/10

---

Not a single song, but a preview to an upcoming album. Remember to turn on HD:

Its Ok, reminds me for some reason on Avantasia. But somehow i cant make myself listen to songs on German. Sorry
    6/10

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    7/10
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellravager View Post
    Not bad, I was resigned to screamo looking at the band name and album art, but was surprised. 8/10

Deleted
    7/10, pretty good to listen when you don't know what to listen, from my point of view.

Deleted
    7/10, pretty good to listen when you don't know what to listen, from my point of view.

7/10. not what i was expecting & it was actually quite a nice surprise.

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    5/10
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellravager View Post
    5/10
    nice, i like this dramatic orchestral stuff. it does sound a bit gamey but i have a whole playlist like this on spotify for when i play games with alot of voice acting 8/10

this is one of them :P

Deleted
    8/10, pretty awesome.

Deleted
    8/10, pretty awesome.

I enjoyed that, cant find this band on spotify though, so cant find any more of their work 8/10

Deleted
    I enjoyed that, cant find this band on spotify though, so cant find any more of their work 8/10

I'd give it 6.5/10 cus it's not bad but not my taste.
    I'm wondering what people think of this: