Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellravager View Post
    8/10 Battle music XD
    nice 9/10 I liked that, was a bit distorted though, not sure if it is supposed to be like that

Quote Originally Posted by harkonen View Post
    nice 9/10 I liked that, was a bit distorted though, not sure if it is supposed to be like that

[video=youtube;7ag7lfRgSg0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ag7lfRgSg0[video]
    I'm not going to sugarcoat it, this song makes me physically ill with how horribly warped and out of tune the voices and music are. 1/10, for getting a bit better at around the 2 minute mark.

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

10+ Year Old Account
    4/10 - That was surprisingly good. I still don't understand why grown men watch this stuff, but the song is really cheerful.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonridor View Post
    I still don't understand why grown men watch this stuff
    I don't really get it either.

How can you sleep at night knowing the rest of society considers you to be one social class away from paedophiles?

(inb4 shitstorm from 46 y/o truck driver with mlp avatar)

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    Quote Originally Posted by harkonen View Post

Its not it mostly depends upon how good your speakers are
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

10+ Year Old Account
    (Didn't rate mah Deep Purple bro) 4,5/10 - MAYBE it's good on a game or something, but I'd never in a bagazillion years listen to that. haha It's good ambience music for a game tho, I'll give it that!

COCAINE!

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuji View Post
    Quite enjoyed that. 8/10.

[video=youtube;g11rnxpMNko]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g11rnxpMNko[video]
    Thanks for giving me a new channel to subscribe to. I had a good long listen to the Majora's Mask medley.

Quote Originally Posted by Blimey View Post
    How can you sleep at night knowing the rest of society considers you to be one social class away from paedophiles?
    Well I learned not to blindly hate something from Green Eggs and Ham, as every kid should have when they were 6 years old.

And I learned not to disregard something just because I might be hated for liking it from, ironically, the internet. If there's one thing the internet has taught me, it's that people will hate you no matter what you do, like, or think, get used to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonridor View Post
    [video=youtube;qHal84S_XkI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHal84S_XkI[video]
    Another "not really my style" song, but I'll give it a solid 5/10.

Now let's go with something a little sillier than most of these. Let It Go: Sung by Goofy.
    (follow link and click "listen" at the top)
    http://frozenfractiles.tumblr.com/po...sneyineveryway

Last edited by Powerogue; 2014-02-18 at 01:33 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

^^^ 6/10, don't like the song, but Goofy made it bearable.

My favorite MMO ever, too bad it was only released on Ps2. RIP EQOA: 2/11/03 - 3/29/12

Last edited by Drizzle33; 2014-02-18 at 06:14 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drizzle33 View Post
    ^^^ 6/10, don't like the song, but Goofy made it bearable.

My favorite MMO ever, too bad it was only released on Ps2. RIP EQOA: 2/11/03 - 3/29/12

oops missed the last page, I liked this one maybe a little generic but fits the theme I'm sure 7/10

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    I'm not going to sugarcoat it, this song makes me physically ill with how horribly warped and out of tune the voices and music are. 1/10, for getting a bit better at around the 2 minute mark.

wow talk about being physically ill, I despise this with all my being. I hate novelty music. so yeah -1000/10 and more bloc party.

Last edited by mmoc47607dc526; 2014-02-18 at 03:13 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    8/10
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

8/10 damn good!

Quote Originally Posted by Kaidog View Post
    As I am clearing Black Temple for transmog gear, this is exactly the kind of music to make it less a pain in the arse. I'll give it 7/10 as I find it a bit repetitive. The last 3-4 minutes get 8/10 Just a tad too long and too "simple" for my liking.

10+ Year Old Account
    7/10

10+ Year Old Account
    Usually I would really like this. But it's just boring sorry. 4/10

Deleted
    @Nalira: 4/10 - It's repetetive and nothing special to me, sorry.

10+ Year Old Account
    8/10 Liked it

It kinda makes me sad, but it's a good song. 9/10

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Worgoblin View Post
    It kinda makes me sad, but it's a good song. 9/10

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkN_qkN5JLQ

It's alright. Probably about 7/10

Quote Originally Posted by Istaril View Post
    It's alright. Probably about 7/10
    6.5/10. Not bad.