Leatherworking: The most profitable epic armor-crafting profession?

I have a 525 blacksmith and a 525 tailor and now I desire to break into leather-working. The bracer lining buffs are great and I have shaman, hunter and rogue still under the level cap that would be fun to cheaply gear up while leveling up the profession.

I think leather-working should be the most profitable because it serves four classes and all the roles (melee DPS, caster DPS, healing, tanking) while the other two professions only serve three classes. Does serving more classes and roles necessarily translate into more favorable profit margins for epic armor crafting?

Deleted
    Depends on how your server is economically, because i crafted http://www.wowhead.com/item=56562, i spam trade and i've putted it on ah 5-6 times and still no buyer found... but there may be people who have the mats and they want certain items, if you are willing to spend your orbs to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Cytheria View Post
    Depends on how your server is economically, because i crafted http://www.wowhead.com/item=56562, i spam trade and i've putted it on ah 5-6 times and still no buyer found... but there may be people who have the mats and they want certain items, if you are willing to spend your orbs to them.
    When I tried to buy my way to item level 329 as a resto druid to be eligible for heroics after dinging 85 three weeks after Cata came out, all the leather gear was agility stuff aimed for feral druids and rouges. I pretty much had to use stockpiled honor points to by pvp gear to get me over the 329 threshold.

It's not hard to imagine the leather agility armor market being a bit saturated.

LW is indeed awesome for making money - sooo many people are buying them up right now. If you had 1 of each though, that'd be the best.