About Shadow rotations

I was wondering if i using right rotation for better dps.

Using this:

VT, SWP, DP, MF, MF, MB, ARCHANGEL, VT, DP, MF, MF, MB , VT, DP, MF, MF, MB... using SWD when target have less than 20% HP.

Something wrong with my rotation?
    About SWD, is good to use this before 20% HP?
    Recomendations?

10+ Year Old Account
    Spend some time reading Newnoise's Shadow Priest guide, and I'm sure you'll find your answer.
    {[( )]}

You should think of it as a priority system and not a rotation.
    When to use AA varies by fight length/mechanics and how badly you'll need the mana.
    The SWD health threshhold is < 25%, not < 20%.

As Aica suggested, the guides willhave much more detailed info.

Repeat after me: There is no rotation
    "any type of person converting RL money into WoW is retarded by default." - Choppers
    "That makes all of WoW players retards, since we all pay our monthly fee." - Kenjji

Mate, how are you with OOM factors?

You generally get 10% mana back everytime you SW so I do that almost everytime off of cd.

Quote Originally Posted by Aliceinhell View Post
    You generally get 10% mana back everytime you SW so I do that almost everytime off of cd.
    Remember that talent procs from other damage as well. So it depends on fight, any fight with consistent aoe to raid (like nefarian) means full blue bar without touching SWD.
    "any type of person converting RL money into WoW is retarded by default." - Choppers
    "That makes all of WoW players retards, since we all pay our monthly fee." - Kenjji

Don't use archangel right before DoTs, since you lose your evangalism stacks when you use it. Time archangel so you will cast at least 2 mind flays before refreshing your DoTs so they do 10% more damage.