Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Nørf View Post
    Yeah you have a lot less procs. As I wrote I heal both tanks and raid, but I see that from a raid healing PoV it's not gonna be worth it much. I don't know how it works in other guilds generally, it's a long time ago I healed with assignments.
    Yeah - again I think it's just because I'm the only Holy Priest - we have another coming in but I still don't see it being that useful for my role

---------- Post added 2011-02-11 at 06:53 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by dennisd View Post
    Another question I am wondering, as a filler should I be casting 'Heal'?
    In 10m you should try to provide as much tank support with Heal & Renew as you can. If you need time to stop and regen though, that's ok too
    Pixl Returned! Holy Priest

As far as things you could improve upon they've pretty much all been said. Most of the time it seems youre in serenity chakra when most of the time you should be in sanctuary. The buff to your AoE healing is immense, and while you have to heal the tanks sometimes, being in sanctuary chakra doesnt prevent you from healing a tank when it's needed. But in general your overall AoE healing was lowered because of not being in sanctuary chakra. Your gearing and gemming choices are sound, so I dont see problems there. I still don't see why people skip SoR. Just blows my mind.

"Gearscore is like a bikini, what it shows is suggestive, what it hides is far more important!"

Quote Originally Posted by Memoryz View Post
    As far as things you could improve upon they've pretty much all been said. Most of the time it seems youre in serenity chakra when most of the time you should be in sanctuary. The buff to your AoE healing is immense, and while you have to heal the tanks sometimes, being in sanctuary chakra doesnt prevent you from healing a tank when it's needed. But in general your overall AoE healing was lowered because of not being in sanctuary chakra. Your gearing and gemming choices are sound, so I dont see problems there. I still don't see why people skip SoR. Just blows my mind.
    Another question I was wondering, when I am in Sanctuary chakra and in need to heal the tank, should I just be doing Greater Heal instead of Heal since it won't heal them that much for( I am asking this because if I am in Sanctuary obviously I am healing the raid and if the tank is in need of health then its just because he is low on health )

Shielding your life since 2007 yo

Another question I was wondering, when I am in Sanctuary chakra and in need to heal the tank, should I just be doing Greater Heal instead of Heal since it won't heal them that much for( I am asking this because if I am in Sanctuary obviously I am healing the raid and if the tank is in need of health then its just because he is low on health )
    Depends.
    How much damage is said tank going to take?
    If its just casual tank damage with no raid damage going on, I'd just use heal.
    If it's big tank damage, I'd use greater heal.
    If it's big tank damage with large raid damage, I'd flash heal so I could assist with the raid healing ASAP.
    Not to mention youd gain a stack of serendipity.

It all depends on the healing needs of the raid.

"Gearscore is like a bikini, what it shows is suggestive, what it hides is far more important!"

If he's low and taking big hits - Gheal. Just to clarify - Serenity Chakra is not buffing the amount your Heal is healing for - it buffs your crit to your direct healing spells by 10% so there is no "penalty" for casting Heal in Sanctuary.
    Pixl Returned! Holy Priest