Cool Alchemy Benefits

Im wondering why alchemy gets no benefits for pve other than 2x duration on flasks:

Herbalism: Haste use, pretty decent mixed with burst cds
    Mining: +? stam, good for any tanking spec (guessing 120 stamina)
    Skinning: +80 crit, desent for any crit reliant spec
    Blacksmithing: +2 sockets spots, which results in +80 any stat, awesome
    Enchanting: +80 in either agi/int/str or +120 stamina
    Engineering: with the 4.0.6 it provides an awesome use for almost everyone on a short cd
    Inscripton: +80 Int/agi/str or +120 stamina
    Jewelcrafting: +81 in any stat coming from the JwC gems
    Tailoring: back enchant with a desent proc

Alchemy:
    here it comes, in arena its 80+ agi/int/str which is useful, but in pve it doesnt stack with flask

an easy fix to this would just enable stacking the two of them, as i cant see why alchemy should get the short end of the stick in profession benefits, its not like its easier to lvl

P.S: i know 80 stats is not much, but im bored

they do get 80 extra stats when they drink flasks too..

I think you forgot Mixology's stat bonus.

Deleted
    Mixology increase the benifit of flasks. You will get an extra 80 int for example when using Flask of the Draconic Mind.

ah, good to hear then alchemy is by far my favourite profession, love the endless mana(wish they make cata version)

Alch trinkets are pretty decent, too. The stat buff is decent.. much easier gear alternative, particularly early on in the peace.. and the 40% heal bonus on a tank (or anyone really) is awesome too.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimbop View Post
    Alch trinkets are pretty decent, too. The stat buff is decent.. much easier gear alternative, particularly early on in the peace.. and the 40% heal bonus on a tank (or anyone really) is awesome too.
    Keep in mind that the 40% healing bonus only applies to healing potion (once per figth).

Well on my Blood DK, I pop a Steelskin and instead of 300Stamina I get 420 Stamina. Then add in the ridiculous bonuses Blood gets to Stamina and that 300 stam flask becomes closer to 600 or so stamina. I think its awesome.

as a healer the new trinket is amazing. 38000 mana on a concentration potion equals out for about 350-400 mp5 on that alone. plus haste. plus 351 int.

plus 80 int from mixology

plus a kick ass mount that i will have some day

plus you can make tons of cash of volatiles and flasks

yes, alchemy is a mighty fine profession

Everyone said what I was going to say.

Alchemy benifits the alchemist of work, and everybody he/she chooses to give their elixirs to. Alchemists know simple techniques to perfom on oridinary things like plants and minerals that produce powerful elixirs.

Yeah they get a 80 bonus when they drink their pots.

Here's the thing though, every other profession gets the bonus passively once you have "added it to their gear" but alchemists have to farm for their pots to get their bonus every time. If your someone who economizes then you wouldnt have that bonus when questing or doing heroics either. I would hate that if it was me.

Deleted
    Thats what the Flask of Enhancement is for.
    You can drink that one as often as you want and you don't consume it.

Oh cool. Never knew about that before.

I'm a fan of the Flask of Enhancement. Perfect for a little extra something for BH, 5-mans or questing.