Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaneiac View Post
    Saved eachother != America did it all. Which is what people are implying. It was a team effort. People always act like Britain and Russia were damsels in distress and we carried them on our backs. We didn't.

The Manhattan Project was the US joint effort to develop nuclear weaponry.
    agreed, none of us alone could have won the war. by joining together, is how things get done.
    doh my god....

"don't look back, it's a trap, it a fact, it's a booby trap booby trap" - The Dickies

Quote Originally Posted by holyforce View Post
    agreed, none of us alone could have won the war. by joining together, is how things get done.
    no its just fucking america fuck all those loser countries wheres my bud light

I love this debate, am wondering when a mod will put an end to it lol

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zephyr Storm View Post
    I just love how you think that England and Russia had everything under control and didn't need us at all to win the war. They were practically begging us to intervene, because they knew if we didn't, they would be in serious trouble. You seem to be ignoring that fact. It's been said, time and time again, by people who know a hell of a lot more than you, that if we hadn't intervened, Europe would not be as we know it today. Nuff said.
    Neither would America. We had self-interest in mind. We didn't do it out of our desire to help Europe. We decided to reinforce them, FOR SECURITY. Remember the isolation period until 1941? German advances were stalled in late 1941, right before we entered.

And France comes to save the day. Thread locked, you all know why.