Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Harvest vs Lich King (10m Heroic)

Our post Wotlk raid to get achievement, title and frostwyrm.

Was this just to show us how easy it is in Cata? It looked a ton simpler to me..but I never did H LK. Just got 11/12 H and the Drake. :P
    Gratz though!
    Gold selling site spam is an important part of our eco system.

You see, there are currently to many puppies and kittens on this world.
    Every time a Goldseller spams his advertisement on the mmo-champion site, a puppy dies.
    Every time you ignore these threads and don't report them, a kitten dies.

Deleted
    Best part of this is the duration of the video: 13:37

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucknazty View Post
    Was this just to show us how easy it is in Cata? It looked a ton simpler to me..but I never did H LK. Just got 11/12 H and the Drake. :P
    Gratz though!
    How did u get the drake if u have never done LK?

---------- Post added 2011-02-11 at 03:09 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Matej View Post
    Best part of this is the duration of the video: 13:37
    I just loled on the inside

Stolen ... from elyssia .... mad elyssia?

Quote Originally Posted by Crush View Post

---------- Post added 2011-02-11 at 03:09 PM ----------

I just loled on the inside
    Drake doesn't require heroic LK

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Crush View Post
    he didn't kill LK on heroic, you can do the mount achievements on normal mode.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Porkitozh View Post
    he didn't kill LK on heroic, you can do the mount achievements on normal mode.
    Ah ok <insert some randoms words here cause i cannot post without it being 10 characters ....>

Stolen ... from elyssia .... mad elyssia?

Must be incredibly hard with a tank having nearly 3 times as much HP as when he was supposed to be killed

The Horrors are no problem... the adds in the transition phase are no problem... Harpys are no problem due to extrem high dps... sword room is no problem with everybody having 100k HP or more... ghost are no problem with everybody having 100k HP or more...

oh wait... nothings a problem

Even omnitron is harder then LK HM

Why is the Dk tank spamming Death Coil instead of Rune Strike?

Quote Originally Posted by reflection View Post
    Must be incredibly hard with a tank having nearly 3 times as much HP as when he was supposed to be killed

The Horrors are no problem... the adds in the transition phase are no problem... Harpys are no problem due to extrem high dps... sword room is no problem with everybody having 100k HP or more... ghost are no problem with everybody having 100k HP or more...

oh wait... nothings a problem

Even omnitron is harder then LK HM
    Actually, a bad defile would still wipe your raid, even at 85. And i guess, you still need to slow valkyr. We did it a few weeks ago in 25h, was pretty easy but valkyr still needed to be slow down, and defile handled.

Otherwise its a walk in the park, but you wont go in ICC 25 heroic like people ended doing SW with 5/6 T10geared players.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alianthos View Post
    Actually, a bad defile would still wipe your raid, even at 85. And i guess, you still need to slow valkyr. We did it a few weeks ago in 25h, was pretty easy but valkyr still needed to be slow down, and defile handled.

Otherwise its a walk in the park, but you wont go in ICC 25 heroic like people ended doing SW with 5/6 T10geared players.
    Or 15 random 80's of which most didn't know anything about the bosses. Ended up one shotting everything.

The fact you have several skeletons there showing multiple wipes saddens me so deeply.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowdream View Post
    The fact you have several skeletons there showing multiple wipes saddens me so deeply.
    The only wipe was from Shadow Trap first time, as seen at the end lol

Quote Originally Posted by Ariakas-SoS View Post
    Why is the Dk tank spamming Death Coil instead of Rune Strike?
    ...and using a spec with 1/3 Will of The Necropolis, 3/3 Blood Caked and Death Coil glyph.......uhm...

Anyway, never tried LK hc after Cata launch, only been several times there to farm the Wyrm. Maybe I'll try to do it this evening...guess only Shadow Traps are the "difficult" part of the inc...
    Last edited by Ariakas-SoS; 2011-02-11 at 05:17 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariakas-SoS View Post
    ...and using a spec with 1/3 Will of The Necropolis, 3/3 Blood Caked and Death Coil glyph.......uhm...

Anyway, never tried LK hc after Cata launch, only been several times there to farm the Wyrm. Maybe I'll try to do it this evening...guess only Shadow Traps are the "difficult" part of the inc...
    Well I design my own spec based on how I play, I dont have to follow the majority. Most of what I have helps me solo raids which is my main attempt, for example Black Temple/Kara. etc Survivability is key, and I have no problem in raids don't know why everyone is making a big deal about it.

Tanking enrage, standing in defile this long, standing towards the edge when a valkyr picks you off and leaving the shambling up after P1 equals a definite wipe pre-cata.

I don't know what you are trying to achieve by linking this video since it is outdated content. Sort of like recording a Kil'Jaeden kill and posting on the forums, no point at all.

Grats for your title anyhow.

Deleted
    Eh, sorry, but why is it here? No offense, but this is facerollable content, a video of it is worth about as much as one of soloing SM on an 85. There are pugs and guilds that barely managed to kill LK normal with 30% pre-Cata sporting Bane and LoD on my server, and AD is not exactly home of pro pugging...

I think posting a video of 40 lvl 1's zerging Hogger would be more entertaining than this.....

I mean, post this vid if you're all in full 200 iLvL epics, but full cata geared 85's? Ooooh, look at me kill patchwerk in full t10! Pointless much.

Deleted
    this is embarrasing. LK now is NOTHING but truckrollin. Wasn't hard after 10% Buff came, we did it with 1 healer 1 tank, 2 healers 2 tanks, etc before the 30%. Was a easy boss if you had 3 smart people.

Anyways, GZ on the title, even tho you can 5man it prob.

Quote Originally Posted by obliquee View Post
    Wasn't hard after 10% Buff came, we did it with 1 healer 1 tank

No you didn't.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh